• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    I'm looking for a bunch of stuff

- ZF e36/e46 5spd transmission
    - plastic piece above the glovebox
    - working late model cluster (doesn't need to have a speedo necessarily)
    - used but working heater valve solenoid
    - foam sound deadening donut thing that goes around the shifter under the boot
    - sedan front seat belts
    - sedan B-pillar interior trims
    Have a plastic thingy above glovebox.
    The one with the gbox light, just in case there's other plastics.

Comment

Anyone got a US ellipsoid high beam and/or a front facelift amber turn signal lens?

Comment

Any one have a late model front valence in good condition? Preferably Alpine 2 and in San Jose or nearby.

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Saw some of these items (refer to what I quoted below) while pulling parts at the Oakland PnP, today.

Originally posted by kronus View Post

- ZF e36/e46 5spd transmission (E36 325i)
          - plastic piece above the glovebox (they tore out the dash and it was lying in the cabin)
          - used but working heater valve solenoid (not sure if it's still work but it's there)
          - sedan front seat belts (most of the interior except passenger seat and back seat rest)
          - sedan B-pillar interior trims
          1984 AW 318i - aka Runt

Comment

GONE: Does anyone want Garagistic E30 M6X SWAP 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION EXTENSION BRACKETS for free? I bought them when I was planning to do an M6x swap before I went 1UZ... Pickup in Alameda or small flat rate box from 94501.
            Last edited by justinpirie; 06-30-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have an m42 T-shaped ICV laying around?

Getting one of these valves is the last thing holding me back from converting to MegaSquirt, which then leads to a turbo. Anyone got anything?!?
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

selling a buncha stuff - leaving the e30 game for the foreseeable future

s52 with 180k - was pulled from a running and ripping car just fine, friend bought a lower miles s52 for his e36 with a dinan sc kit and plopped that in instead- $1600
                e34 pump pan pickup dipstick - SOLD
                entire euro bumper conversion (valence, lip, hardware, fogs, brand new hardware for everything from blunttech) - SOLD
                rebuilt and painted rear calipers - $80
                rear rotors - $60
                rear trailing arms - $100
                e brake shoes - $idk theyre new in box so whatever that is
                half finished adjustable rear subframe with OEM eccentric hardware (welding is done, slotting isnt) - SOLD
                new in box VDO 52mm oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp gauges - $80 for all 3
                buncha other stuff
                my e30 - $4.5k (early 318i with gc coilovers and a bunch of other stuff)

pm me and ill shoot you a buncha pics
                Last edited by wworm; 07-22-2020, 05:02 PM.
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                  selling a buncha stuff - leaving the e30 game for the foreseeable future

s52 with 180k - was pulled from a running and ripping car just fine, friend bought a lower miles s52 for his e36 with a dinan sc kit and plopped that in instead- $1600
                  e34 pump pan pickup dipstick - $250
                  entire euro bumper conversion (valence, lip, hardware, fogs, brand new hardware for everything from blunttech) - $1200
                  rebuilt and painted rear calipers - $80
                  rear rotors - $60
                  rear trailing arms - $100
                  e brake shoes - $idk theyre new in box so whatever that is
                  half finished adjustable rear subframe with OEM eccentric hardware (welding is done, slotting isnt) - $250
                  new in box VDO 52mm oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp gauges - $80 for all 3
                  buncha other shit
                  my e30 - $4.5k (early 318i with gc coilovers and a bunch of other stuff)

pm me and ill shoot you a buncha pics
                  I'd be interested in the GC coils if you decided to revert the 318i back to stock suspension.. (I also have stock struts/ stuff).

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
                  1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
                  1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
                  1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
                  1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
                  1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
                  Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
                  1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
                  1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I'm selling that green e34 touring on craigslist if anyone's seen it. Happy to answer any q's anyone has. Bought it cuz I 've wanted one for a while (impulse buy) but I'll also be moving in a few months and don't need another project at the moment.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
                    Last edited by wworm; 08-01-2020, 11:06 PM.
                    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Anyone need a rear parcel shelf? I pulled it from junkyard, then painted it black and realized its for an 87 with a different rear brake light. Its been spray painted so its black and not as fluffy as standard but is in great shape otherwise.

Must pickup from me in northbay .

pm me if interested.

Also have 4 e34 style 2 rims in excellent condition if anyone wants them - 50 bucks for the set.

Attached Files

Comment

Looking to buy an early model driver side tail light if anyone has one.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Up for sale is a squared set of Borbet Type A wheels with the sought after flat caps that are 7.5x16 5x120. I bought them years ago with the intention of putting them on my e30, but the car is in terrible shape and is not deserving of these wheels. They were freshly powder coated years ago and a tire has not been mounted on them yet. They are located in Stockton but I can meet in Elk Grove during the middle of the week in September. Asking $1500. Thank you. Please shoot me a text for pictures. Having a hard time posting them here. (209) 922-5159

Comment

Anybody have one or two 14 inch basket weaves for sale with no road rash and good original silver paint for a decent and affordable price. Don’t need caps. Prefer local in San Jose or Bay Area. I’m in Salinas and I’m at 831-818-8205 thanks Geoff.
                            Last edited by 88 ragtop; 08-17-2020, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,

It looks like im buying an 1988 M3 roller. It’s a caged track car. I’m going to be doing a non S14 motor swap in it (k24 swap) and making it a street/track car.

I really would appreciate any help with sourcing parts for the interior. I don’t need everything to be M3 obviously, but whatever will work. I need a full interior essentially so cluster, dash, consoles etc. I Need door cards, and basically everything that will fit. Carpeting.

i Also need a glass windshield for a E30 M3. I need a metal deck lid, front M3 fenders would be nice as the ones I have are a little beat. ZF transmission is needed as well.

my email is ericwickersham1@yahoo.com , please reach out if you have any parts that I need, ideas on sourcing parts etc. , or in general as I really could use all the help and input possible. Thanks

Comment

I’ve got a few blue interior parts out of my 88’ e30 vert I’m looking to part ways with. I’ve got front door cards and both rear speaker panels in excellent condition. Carpet has been pulled as well and is currently in the process of being cleaned. I’m located in Northern Nevada but travel through NorCal and the Bay Area quite often for parts. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message and I’ll send a few photos with pricing 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X