No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone come get this battery from my wrecked e30, its the biggest you can fit in an e30 using the original mounting points. Stock size is Group 91 with 700CCA and 60Ah, this one is Group 49 with 900CCA and 150Ah. You get faster starting and more time with the car off before you're battery dies.

Manufacture date sticker says 10/20. I paid $168.52 for it on Nov. 10, 2020, totaled the car on April 28, 2021. It'll be fully topped off with a trickle charger and ready to use. I'd like to get $90 for it.

Pick it up anywhere between San Francisco and Richmond.

sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

Yeah:

Anyone need anything?
      I remember seeing your thread...bummed me out. Sorry about your car. But since you asked the group, do you have the original trunk trim still? :)

Comment

Originally posted by alrivers View Post

I remember seeing your thread...bummed me out. Sorry about your car. But since you asked the group, do you have the original trunk trim still? :)
        PM'd
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

PM'd
          Pmd twice! Can I get a response lol
          1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Someone come get this battery from my wrecked e30, its the biggest you can fit in an e30 using the original mounting points. Stock size is Group 91 with 700CCA and 60Ah, this one is Group 49 with 900CCA and 150Ah. You get faster starting and more time with the car off before you're battery dies.

Manufacture date sticker says 10/20. I paid $168.52 for it on Nov. 10, 2020, totaled the car on April 28, 2021. It'll be fully topped off with a trickle charger and ready to use. I'd like to get $90 for it.

Pick it up anywhere between San Francisco and Richmond.

Are you still trying to sell this? I've been trying to get in touch without success.
            1984 318i Coupe 66k

Comment

Originally posted by randomInteger View Post

Are you still trying to sell this? I've been trying to get in touch without success.
              Finally texted you back
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all, ISO of a 3.73 LSD. Located in Sac but willing to drive pretty much anywhere NorCal.

Comment

I'm finally trying to get rid of this shell. Here's a relatively recent picture (actually on jack stands w/o any suspension/subframes). The big items left are the laguna rear bumper, trunk lid, door window glass, passenger pop-out window, passenger laguna door mirror, and the rear window glass. Doors and fenders are bent, but those are available too.

Anyone need any of these pieces before I send Luna off for the last time?

sigpic

Comment

$600 OBO, I have no idea what things cost these days and there isn't much FS to judge the current market.

Up for sale is the complete interior set from my 1991 BMW 325i Coupe. This set will fit any other e30 (1984-1991) coupe without modifications. Everything got dusty from sitting around for several months after the crash, but will clean up with a quick wipe down.

I'd prefer to sell this as a complete set.

More pictures are on CL.
                    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts...409124322.html

This includes:
                    - Black coupe door cards with black handles and black map pockets (driver's side has some damage)
                    - Black coupe rear covers
                    - Black speaker covers (can include premium sound speakers if needed)
                    - Grey parcel shelf with grey premium speaker covers and speakers (not pictured)
                    - Grey coupe carpet with rear section. Cut around the HVAC box, but not visible once installed
                    - Black leather seat back with folding arm rest
                    - Black leather seat bottom (bad condition, but my dog was happy to sit on it and ruin it more)

Last edited by McGyver; 11-19-2021, 09:59 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Need Vert aluminum door trim and the lower skirt/black trim both sides

Comment

Looking for a running m20b25 if anyone local has one

Comment

Hey guys I have a m52tub28 crank and ETA rods for sale. Perfect for a 2.8L stroker build. I have a m42 car now so no use for these parts anymore.

in Newark, CA

crank $350
                          rods $150
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sundeep View Post
                            Looking for a running m20b25 if anyone local has one

I'll send you a PM
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey folks, I am trying to get my 1989 325is back on the road and need parts. Looking for a complete exhaust system (dead cat is fine, will be welding in a new unit), complete P/S pump, lines, reservoir, and mounting bracket. I am sure to need other parts but these are the big ones at the moment!

Any bay area local dismantlers since Double 02 has shut its doors?

TIA for any help!

Comment

I'm heading back east at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get rid of the heavy or bulky items. My sale thread is here:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X