Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    I wannit
    text me beep boop ;)
    five one zer0 593 zer0sevenninefour
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I need this part marked in red:

It's NLA from BMW and I need it for my auto/manual swap. It's the equivalent to the aluminum shift carrier in later models, but for an early model.

Anybody?
      JP
      WTB: Z3 1.9 lever, plastic bumpers, 19# injectors, Anthracite Cloth Sport Seats

Current
      88 325 super eta
      00 528i/5 (daily)
      02 530iA sport

Former
      04 525iA sport
      87 325is
      91 325i
      97 528i

Comment

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Does anyone have a better option to get one of these (circled in red) without paying $70 for this little piece of plastic? Mine cracked and my hardtop shakes a little over bumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got an M42 exhaust from the downpipe to the muffler with the cat and the O2 sensor that I need to get rid of. It has a Magnaflow muffler and sounded really good when I was running it. It has sat outside for the past 20 months so I'm not sure the condition of the cat, but my car passed smog before I removed it. Anyone interested? Take the whole thing for $20.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by htseng View Post

Does anyone have a better option to get one of these (circled in red) without paying $70 for this little piece of plastic? Mine cracked and my hardtop shakes a little over bumps

Find a vert in a junkyard and cross your fingers? I might have some laying around, but I'd have to check.

(I'm using bolts to hold my hardtop down since it didnt come with the factory pins)

Also, do you have those pins? I would LOVE to borrow them for a day or two to make a CAD model of them.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

selling 24v swap parts
              got a 944 booster 75
              e34 oil pan/sump/pickup 250
              24v swap red46 skidplate 100
              24v swap motor mounts. Rubber ones I think they're e28 m5 ones

will trade for m30 swap bits, sporty seats (will add cash on my end for those)

text 510 593 0794 for pics
              Last edited by wworm; 11-03-2017, 10:54 PM.
              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

dangit i need the oil pan too
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  Find a vert in a junkyard and cross your fingers? I might have some laying around, but I'd have to check.

(I'm using bolts to hold my hardtop down since it didnt come with the factory pins)

Also, do you have those pins? I would LOVE to borrow them for a day or two to make a CAD model of them.

Hate to tell you that i would be a little concerned to disassemble this thing. Old seized pieces tend to break
                  Looks like there are a lot of pieces associated with the pin

Comment

Looking to buy as many center consoles as possible (the ebrake section) if you have any laying around or see any at the yards, I'll buy them off you ASAP!

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Also will be picking up an e34 535i and removing the engine/trans and associated bits. If anyone in the area wants a free rolling shell (interior "has no rear seats and weird custom front seat" says the PO) with no dents or anything from what I've seen and what I've been told. Shoot me a PM otherwise this puppy will go to the scrapyard when I'm done with it

Last edited by wworm; 11-05-2017, 09:08 AM.
                      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Recaro LS(X?)

Pontiac Fiero Seats

Comment

Originally posted by htseng View Post
                          Hate to tell you that i would be a little concerned to disassemble this thing. Old seized pieces tend to break
                          Looks like there are a lot of pieces associated with the pin

Yeah, but I'm more concerned about the diameter and location of the dowel pin. If I make a knockoff version in the machine shop at work, I'm going to make it a little simpler than BMW's design.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Looking for a Z3 1.9 shift lever, plastic bumpers (w/ mounts/hardware) and 19lb/hr injectors (yellow top)

let me know!
                            JP
                            WTB: Z3 1.9 lever, plastic bumpers, 19# injectors, Anthracite Cloth Sport Seats

Current
                            88 325 super eta
                            00 528i/5 (daily)
                            02 530iA sport

Former
                            04 525iA sport
                            87 325is
                            91 325i
                            97 528i

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                              Yeah, but I'm more concerned about the diameter and location of the dowel pin. If I make a knockoff version in the machine shop at work, I'm going to make it a little simpler than BMW's design.

Im not saying that you wouldn’t do a good job. Im just concerned that this piece breaks trying to take it apart for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AC_Schnitzel View Post
                                Looking for a Z3 1.9 shift lever, plastic bumpers (w/ mounts/hardware) and 19lb/hr injectors (yellow top)

let me know!
                                Hit up Austin, Im pretty sure he has a Z3 shifter left, not sure if its the 1.9 though

Bimmer_Baron has the Injectors for $80. I just bought a set from him

You're almost there!

What software are you using?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X