No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you’re using Imgur, add an “h” just before “.jpg” and it’ll change it to the “huge thumbnail”. That’s how I always do it.

Comment

they hid this feature from the UI years ago.. I'm glad it still works.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        ^^ how's the windshield on that shell? if it's intact can I come grab it?
        The windshield is in nice shape and doesn’t have any cracks. It’s a PGW windshield not original bmw. I’m free pretty much the whole week and you’re welcome to come take it

Comment

Just picked up an e46 for $121, trying to fix it up to flip it but I'm having a hell of a time finding a 1999 to 2000 coupe driver side mirror (manual seats, so non power folding mirror). Been to six pick n pulls in the past three days, every single car had the driver side mirror missing. Anyone parting an early e46 coupe with said mirror? There might be a car at the Sac yard with the mirror, might be two at the yard in Salinas, but no pics on Row52, in case anyone is going to those yards.
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            cleaning shop..

M20 stuff -

2x ix block - free (one is empty/bare, other is loaded but has rod knock)
            Still have?

Comment

Originally posted by Garemie View Post

Still have?
              ya
              cars beep boop

Comment

WTB: Front half m20b25 exhaust

I could use the front half (cat section) of an m20b25 exhaust if anyone has something laying around. I don't need a working cat and I don't mind welding up small holes if needed.
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Does anyone have some used e30 coils for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WTB late model rear door lock actuators for sedan

Comment

Everything is obo and the more you buy the more you save

S52 obd2 labeled wiring harness - $100
                      M62 obd2 wiring harness - $50
                      S52 obd2 intake and thottle body - $100
                      M50 obd1 intake manifold - $100
                      E30 1989 manual drive shaft - $100
                      E30 1986 manual drive shaft - $100
                      E30 1986 trailing arms and hubs - $200
                      E36 318ti trailing arms with brake calipers and hubs - $150
                      E30 1989 axle shaft - $50
                      E30 1991 318is springs - $40
                      E30 1989 325i springs -$40
                      E46 330i brake calipers -$50
                      E30 halogen light mounts two sets $20 each
                      E30 1989 brake booster - $40
                      E30 1986 brake booster -$40
                      E30 1986 Pearl coupe interior seats and door cards - $150

Here is the CL with images:
                      sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/d/san-mateo-e30-e36-e39-parts-325i-m3/6969274436.html
                      My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

I swapped out the suspension on my 1991 325i when I went 5-lug. Does anyone want/need the stock trailing arms with hubs and calipers or the front struts with hubs and calipers? The TA's currently have some cheap axles on them that I think I want to keep, but would be willing to sell.

It'd be nice to get some cash for the stuff, but I'm not looking for much, mostly want it gone to someone who can use it.
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

WTB : Early (Chrome) coupe door moulding trim, driver's side. Part Number is : 51131876131.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            I swapped out the suspension on my 1991 325i when I went 5-lug. Does anyone want/need the stock trailing arms with hubs and calipers or the front struts with hubs and calipers? The TA's currently have some cheap axles on them that I think I want to keep, but would be willing to sell.
                            PM'd
                            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Does anyone with a trailer want to make some money? I will pay you $100 to take an e30 shell to the scrapyard and you can keep whatever it’s worth in scrap. I have the title. It’s currently sitting on a sturdy pallet with wheels and I think it’s possible to pull it onto a trailer in its current state.

Click image for larger version

Name:	48701696447_bcaa8c2dc2_c.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	9868667

Comment

EDIT: SOLD, thanks guys ! Hey guys have some 5-speed swap parts if anybody is looking to go manual. $400 located in antelope but can meet within a reasonable distance Bought this from a guy parting out his late model vert and never installed in my car. Getrag 260 Driveshaft Clutch and flywheel Manual pedals
                                Last edited by ZeeVaughn; 09-25-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X