Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bimmerfest Caravan 2015 (all groups meet at Bavarian Garage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The valley should be leaving earlier, not at 7:30.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

I'm just rolling up from my house, can we bring beers or is that a no?
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
        The valley should be leaving earlier, not at 7:30.
        True, prolly leave later then that waiting for the other caravans
        sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I think that if we all just meet at bavarian Garage around the set time.
          The caravans will have a chance to catch up.

We need some soldiers, ready to block traffic though.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Bimmerfest Caravan May 23rd, big updates post #1

I did the drive this past weekend, it takes less than an hour to do the drive to BG. It takes around an hour and 15 minutes in rush hour traffic. I'm sure we will be fine leaving at 7:30

I'll probably start the roll out closer to 7:20, but that depends what my GPS says
            sigpic

Comment

The SD group has been created http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...4&postcount=16

Ed I'm counting on you, I'll let you know when my group leaves so that you can have your group ready to rendezvous with us on the freeway. What route and and what entrance are you using from the staples center?

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

The SD group has been created http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...4&postcount=16

Ed I'm counting on you, I'll let you know when my group leaves so that you can have your group ready to rendezvous with us on the freeway. What route and and what entrance are you using from the staples center?
                Should everything work out perfectly, well be getting on the 10 freeway east to the 60 east to the the 605 freeway north. Merge onto the 210 freeway east and contact Bavarian a few of exits before Arrow highway.

Comment

It'll be my first Bimmerfest! See you guys Saturday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                    It'll be my first Bimmerfest! See you guys Saturday morning!
                    Awesome Sir, can't wait to have you join all the rage.

Comment

I think this is going to be historical!
                      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                      LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                        I'm just rolling up from my house, can we bring beers or is that a no?
                        I wouldn't have them in the open, but I don't see a problem. I'm filling my spare tire well with ice and booze!
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Holy fuck, you're overshooting the speedway to join the party and double back? Nice
                          Same here. I'm driving from Glendora to Irvine and then back up to Glendora just to get the most out of the caravan. Im going to attach 2 gopros (front and rear facing) to my car to get as many e30's on video as possible. Make sure you guys brush your teeth, you WILL be on video, I know how you guys like to drive around with big cheesy smiles on your faces. :o

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

First time going.. should be neat.

Comment

My car isn't ready. Anyone down to carpool. ?
                              I'm near downtown LA

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                We need some soldiers, ready to block traffic though.

downnnnnn
                                sigpic
                                @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                                Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Working...
                                X