LA: E30 Rental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA: E30 Rental?

Probably a far out request but I'm going to be visiting a buddy in Pasadena 9/8-9/18 and would love to drive an e30 for the week while I'm out there. I found one in the Sunnyvale area so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Manual coupe preferred but I'll rock a 4hp sedan if need be haha. I've been DD'ing manual e30s/e28s for the past 7 years accident free so no worries from a driver standpoint.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Originally posted by blunttech
    I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
    Build Thread?

FYI Sunnyvale is in NorCal and Pasadena is in SoCal, so you're looking at about 300 miles between the two spots
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You have PM
      sigpic

Comment

rent my 2002. 2002 is real man car

DriveShare connects people with rental cars they actually want to drive.
        06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Lolol $330 a day. I might as well buy an E30 for the 10 days I'll be out there at that rate.
          ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
          Originally posted by blunttech
          I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
          Build Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Click View Post
            Lolol $330 a day. I might as well buy an E30 for the 10 days I'll be out there at that rate.

do it and post pics!
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by mariano_is_my_hero View Post
              rent my 2002. 2002 is real man car

https://driveshare.com/car/125/
              That is a really nice 02, I would not want anyone else driving it if it were mine.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Get in line behind me at the Avis counter. One less factor to worry about while on vacation, with working AC to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  That is a really nice 02, I would not want anyone else driving it if it were mine.
                  i know it worries me too.

but i did just rent it out to the ceo of brewery from nyc for 5 days and it came back in the same condition as he took it. he loved 2002's and knew his way around one which eased my fears.

he hopefully is the norm and not the exception. i also rent my car out for movie and video and print work all the time but no one drives it during the shoots.

here is the first print/online campaign i rented the 2002 for. it was as easy as pie
                  Redefining luxury beauty by creating high quality products at affordable prices. We pride ourselves on being cruelty-free, wallet-friendly, and keeping our customers at the center of our world. Made in the USA, we imagine, innovate, test, and manufacture all under one roof.
                  06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by mariano_is_my_hero View Post
                    i know it worries me too.

but i did just rent it out to the ceo of brewery from nyc for 5 days and it came back in the same condition as he took it. he loved 2002's and knew his way around one which eased my fears.

he hopefully is the norm and not the exception. i also rent my car out for movie and video and print work all the time but no one drives it during the shoots.

here is the first print/online campaign i rented the 2002 for. it was as easy as pie
                    https://colourpop.com/pages/throwback-fall-2015
                    Cool/funny it's at least 20 years older than they are.

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                    X