X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<b> Canyon Riding This Weekend? </b>

<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">

what cha'll think?
    Last edited by Jeremiel5; 03-05-2008, 07:55 PM.

Good thinking, posting that so that anyone can figure out your course. Maybe you could add a timeline in there to give people an even better idea of when you're ripping through the canyons. :up:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Take it to the track, asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        If Chris Hansen is searching the web for Pedophiles, Johnny Law is surely googling where to find guys like http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105975 , driving around places like Jeremiel5's CANYON RIDE.

And, good thing the title is all bolded out, way to go man.

Comment

The view is nice but the drive was never that good for me going that route.

Who wants to drive 1.5-6 hours for spirited (not balls out) driving. I hardly ever screech a tire or drag a knee. I know id get tired of some asshat with an open exhaust going wot while i'm sleeping in on a sunday. The ferrari and lotus clubs normally clog up the roads doing 25 anyway.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i apologize for the inconvenience to those people who got offended that this post was made way too public and that it can allegedly be found on the major search engines. the fact of the matter is, this posting was copied and pasted from another forum who happens to meet at a certain hour and i'm not going to mention when they meet, but it's tight and mostly german cars; all is invited. with that in mind, i challenge y'all to find this listing i am referring to and let me know who host this canyon ride and when. moreover, i challenge you to find this listing or other listings based on keywords a human being may use to search for a canyon ride event. besides, this route is not for going fast, just cruising...

Farbin Kaiber,&VacMan and Ben Carufel
            taken down for your convenience... again, i apologize

Ben Carufel
            i do go to the tracks, wanna drift with me? balcony and horse thief mile at willow springs, i'll pm you the url, if you want. i auto-x too, sts class

all i'm saying is chillax y'all:

"If you want to live happy, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." by: Albert Enstein

one love

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiel5 View Post
              i do go to the tracks, wanna drift with me? balcony and horse thief mile at willow springs, i'll pm you the url, if you want. i auto-x too, sts class
              Good for you. I would think that if you're smart enough to take it to the track (be it a race track or an autocross course) you would know to keep it off the street altogether.

Comment

wut's wrong with running canyons? as long as u know the roads and know ur car, it's fun as hell. me and my buds have been going since high school, nothing ever happens. some people can't afford to rape their tires and brakes every weekend. a lil canyon driving feeds the beast inside without having to go to far out of the way(at least 4 me), and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. if u go on the weekends during the day, then yes u r gonna run into cops and rich bastards that drive too slow. that's y u leave it for 11 p.m or later and only do a few runs. then there r no cops and no problems :nice:

however posting it up like this opn the web for everyone to see could clue in angry neighbors, or the
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                  wut's wrong with running canyons? as long as u know the roads and know ur car, it's fun as hell. me and my buds have been going since high school, nothing ever happens. some people can't afford to rape their tires and brakes every weekend. a lil canyon driving feeds the beast inside without having to go to far out of the way(at least 4 me), and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. if u go on the weekends during the day, then yes u r gonna run into cops and rich bastards that drive too slow. that's y u leave it for 11 p.m or later and only do a few runs. then there r no cops and no problems :nice:

however posting it up like this opn the web for everyone to see could clue in angry neighbors, or the

Come on man, if your going thru wear items from driving on the street, then your going into those canyons a few 10ths too many. Turn down the heat, and don't try getting into that kinda stuff all hot. Thats just asking for trouble, at night, less visability?

Comment

If you want to race, go to a track. If you want to cruise and have a nice time, no harm in going to canyon roads.
                    '87 alpine white 325is

Comment

You are a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                        Good for you. I would think that if you're smart enough to take it to the track (be it a race track or an autocross course) you would know to keep it off the street altogether.

word up. so you didn't answer my question... I seriously want you to roll with me because I'm really the only e30 representing other than 92 mtechnic cabrio. The drift races are not that expensive and the auto-x is even cheaper. I would love to see your 1989 Alpine White S50 325i [Fun Machine] drifting at the tracks especially at HTM (horse thief mile) or at least let me drive it and show you how to drift it if you don't know how to yet, :) dude, I'll pay for your tires...

Originally posted by var1ant View Post
                        If you want to race, go to a track. If you want to cruise and have a nice time, no harm in going to canyon roads.
                        I agree with you. I cruise on the canyons and race on the tracks.

I agree with e30polak if and only if we were just cruising because I know many people who lost their lives due to driving fast on the canyons. But then at the same time, the ones that I know who has lost their lives usually had plenty of negative energy naturally and didn't pre-check their rides (which is very important), so it has been an energy they have attracted from the get go, hence, they are bound to get it. Others just wanted to live life on the edge. Some may say, "If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun"

What I'm saying is drive responsibly, don't be subjective, be objective, and most important, bring positivity to one's life especially to thyself which is the biggest challenge in any one's life as also seen in this forum...

WE'RE ALL IN THIS WORLD TOGETHER, UNTIL YOU DIE, :P

Comment

Your claiming canyon run fatalities in fast cars due to negative ions? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Your claiming canyon run fatalities in fast cars due to negative ions? WTF?
                            I think he was politely calling them cocky dumb ass'

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiel5 View Post
                              word up. so you didn't answer my question... I seriously want you to roll with me because I'm really the only e30 representing other than 92 mtechnic cabrio. The drift races are not that expensive and the auto-x is even cheaper. I would love to see your 1989 Alpine White S50 325i [Fun Machine] drifting at the tracks especially at HTM (horse thief mile) or at least let me drive it and show you how to drift it if you don't know how to yet, :) dude, I'll pay for your tires...
                              My car will be "ready" for track use later in the year.

I'll definitely have it out there. I've already been autocrossing it for the past year -- it will be at the San Diego BMWCCA autocross on March 22.

You don't have to show me how to drift, I'm sure I'll pick it up fairly quickly even though I've never done any sanctioned drifting events...

Comment

Working...
                              X