e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e304me
    replied
    no way is RMS still around/has not been burned down. We must be thinking of different RMS's

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    What's the cost on a custom S50 chip?

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    for sure. i'll give the shop a call.
    Call us tomorrow in the morning. ask for Chris. I'll point you in the right direction.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Well we have software for m20, m50, m52, s50, s52, e39 m5 and others i'm too tired to list. call 818-778-6106 if you want to talk to the boss for some REAL info.
    for sure. i'll give the shop a call.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    what about for us 24v swap kids?
    Well we have software for m20, m50, m52, s50, s52, e39 m5 and others i'm too tired to list. call 818-778-6106 if you want to talk to the boss for some REAL info.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    I will be raffling off a chip for an i and an eta. The winner of the raffle will get a free pull with the chip in. This should give you guys an idea on what kind of numbers we will actually get out of these cars.

    :D:D
    what about for us 24v swap kids?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Could be interesting
    Last edited by Stephen; 11-19-2008, 11:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    I will be raffling off a chip for an i and an eta. The winner of the raffle will get a free pull with the chip in. This should give you guys an idea on what kind of numbers we will actually get out of these cars.

    :D:D

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Germanautos12
    where will this be held?
    What kind of question is this?? Google RMS you lazy bastard! haha


    Im down to hang out, but I will not be a part of any money going to RMS.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    I'm shooting for the 14th of december as long as there's no objections. Chris and Alex will be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBEY
    replied
    depending on which date it is, count me IN.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    hrm. If I can afford this I'll definitely check it out. Also if my clutch is fixed by then, haha

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Yes. We will be reading HP,TQ, and A/F. I guess sunday the 14th it is unless there are any objections...?

    Originally posted by MR 325
    Will there be A/F readings too? I need a dyno with these cams so TRM can redo my chip.
    My boss is also one of the best chip tuners in the country. Maybe you come by and have him take a look at what you've got..

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Sunday is definitely better for me.

    Will there be A/F readings too? I need a dyno with these cams so TRM can redo my chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Well would you guys prefer a saturday or a sunday? Im thinking the 13th or 14th of december.

    Leave a comment:

Working...