e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by jahnaboi
    If anyone knows anyone with a 95 rack let me know!

    How much are you willing to spend? I may know of one. . .






    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Hey bud, if I could get my swap done before this date I'll definitely be there. Van Nuys is like literally 10 - 15 minutes away. Ha. I need a freaking 95 steering rack to throw my motor in. I don't feel like putting the motor in without swapping racks. If anyone knows anyone with a 95 rack let me know!

    I could tell a bunch of my close e30 buddies to come as well (at least 8 of them).

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    This WOULD be a good time to dyno my car with the turbo...
    DOOO ET, $25 is a price you can't beat. unless it's free...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    This WOULD be a good time to dyno my car with the turbo...

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Anyone with an e30!

    Shall I put your name on the list?

    Leave a comment:


  • 416stroker
    replied
    is this open to anyone I'm considering making the 5hour drive if I got the funds

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    I respect your opinion Mariano. But please come and hang out with all the guys and see what we're really about first hand. No hearsay.

    It's at least worth it to come hang out with your buddies...!

    Absolutely! Like I said, Im not an unreasonable guy. I plan to come and hang out!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    HAHAHA.. Well i would rather have a car that looks like shit and drives like no other than have a beautiful car that has 100 HP...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Well I can't wait to see you car regardless. I'm sure it is ujust as nice as the one in your sig. :D




    Uh. . . Riiight.

    J/k.

    Put it this way Chris, its the perfect example of function over looks

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Yeah well that's always the way it goes.

    I think I just sold my car... for 1300.

    I have another car in mind. An 89 325i 4dr.

    If I sell my car I'm gonna pick that up on monday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Well I can't wait to see you car regardless. I'm sure it is ujust as nice as the one in your sig. :D

    hahaha wellll uhh, its getting there.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Well I can't wait to see you car regardless. I'm sure it is ujust as nice as the one in your sig. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I will definitely try to make it oh and Jesse has an 87 325iS M52 swap
    putting it lightly but yeah :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Taylor don't hope. DO!

    That's exactly my point. If you don't want to support just come out and hang with everyone... :D

    What car does he have now? I'm not up to date on everyone yet... That car is beautiful though.

    I will definitely try to make it oh and Jesse has an 87 325iS M52 swap

    Leave a comment:

Working...