e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    IN!

    i want a base number to start before i start working this motor over any more.

    you pay me 20 bucks and I'll save you the heartache. Its a win/win, you dont feel so back AND you save 5 DOLLARS!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Im not sure i wanna know

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    IN!

    i want a base number to start before i start working this motor over any more.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Come all e30's!

    If you'll be there put your name on the list!

    1. Chris-Thatdonfc

    Chris dude, we have to pick a date first. Either way I will more than likely be there if I can afford it.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Come all e30's!

    If you'll be there put your name on the list!

    1. Chris-Thatdonfc

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I most likely wont be doing any pulls but I would love to go and hang out. I may do a run if I get my long tubes installed along with my Mark D chip

    Leave a comment:


  • pedal2metal
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    I'm down, I need to see how my s52 is doing anyways on paper before I put the Sunbelts on. :pimp:
    Evosport has some cams that are pretty similar (I think). They may be a race only deal, where you have to limit the vanos movement due to the higher valve lift. www.evosport.com

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    I will have to come to this, $25 a pull!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    polak let me know how those sunbelts turn out and how much power they put down. I might be buying a set soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    I'm down, I need to see how my s52 is doing anyways on paper before I put the Sunbelts on. :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    The address is 14418 Oxnard Street in Van Nuys CA 91401.

    Any of you are welcome to come by before hand to check us out. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    sounds cool. I would like to see what kind of numbers my old beat up 318i pulls lol.

    I'm not expecting much(90hp at least). I just want to see how much power it has lost over 20+ years. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    im assuming the shop is in socal, since he mention van nuys

    Leave a comment:


  • Germanautos12
    replied
    where will this be held?

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    started a topic e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

    e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!


    Where: 14418 Oxnard Street Van Nuys CA 91401
    When: Sunday December 14th
    Why: Fun, Cars, Food, and most importantly, CARS!


    I'm organizing a DYNO Day at RMS in Van Nuys for late december. I'm planning a day of fun, cars, food and talk. I'd like to see a lot of e30's show up for this. We're going to be running the dyno all day on a saturday or sunday. One pull will be $25 for any fellow r3ver or not. But this will be e30 specific. Come in and see what your numbers look like.

    Take advantage of this guys! It is a great opportunity to meet everyone and chat and just have a blast. I'm expecting to be able to do at least 40 pulls throughout the day. Let me know what you guys think so I can set a date for this.

    -Chris

    1. THATDONFC
    2. JESSE30
    3. CLEANAZZE30Z
    4. OBEY
    5. MR325
    6. E30FIEND
    7. 92MTECHNIC CABRIO
    8. E30POLAK
    9. AV91OII
    10. CHRIS AND ALEX CASTRO
    11. Jeff and his son
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    Last edited by THATDONFC; 11-26-2008, 11:36 AM.
Working...