e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!
Collapse
X
-
Holly hell i want a raffle ticket, Im there!
If im just coming to hang out how late is too late to still get a ticket for the MAF?Leave a comment:
-
-
I don't think people should be able to buy more tickets to increase their odds. That way everyone has a chance to win. And yes you should only hand tickets out to M20 guys because they will more than likely use the conversion rather than someone with a swap or not an M20 will more than likely sell it and that's no good. So keep it fair.
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
good question. I will be handing out one ticket to every person and you may buy extra tickets to increase your odds. But should I hand one out to everyone or only m20 guys? The maf conversion will do nothing for and s52...Leave a comment:
-
quick question Chris, what will we need to do to get a ticket for the raffle? Pay like a buck a ticket or are they free like one to each person who attends?Leave a comment:
-
We Will have a couple of our cars on display as well... You guys will love this shit!Leave a comment:
-
-
Well you could still come and hang out. Maybe you want to check out our supercharger kit for the e46... :DLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Yes.. Next up is an e36 only dyno day then we will have our e46 day. AFter that we will have an e39 day.
You are more than welcome to come by though. I said that anyone is welcome to hang out. Just for time's sake I only want to run one chassis at a time cuz set up for another car will take about 30 minutes...
I was just informed that we will be raffling off an m20 MAF conversion. A $500 value for free to the lucky winner! We will have two others for sale.
By any chance your not Osh right??Leave a comment:
-
Yes.. Next up is an e36 only dyno day then we will have our e46 day. AFter that we will have an e39 day.
You are more than welcome to come by though. I said that anyone is welcome to hang out. Just for time's sake I only want to run one chassis at a time cuz set up for another car will take about 30 minutes...
I was just informed that we will be raffling off an m20 MAF conversion. A $500 value for free to the lucky winner! We will have two others for sale.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: