What are my options - State Referee modified exhaust ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick, but I sort of couldn't resist...
    This is R3V... you're supposed to be a dick.

Charlie. Bronzit sucks. Thats why you were targeted

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Not trying to be a dick, but I sort of couldn't resist...
      Yes, trust me I understand the irony of this whole situation... but my point is/was that a cop can't look at the outside of the car and have any real indication of what's going on inside... and I don't have a screamer straight through exhaust.... and I was at a stop sign.... so....

sigh. just look at the mustang/camaro crowd around here....
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

This is R3V... you're supposed to be a dick.

Charlie. Bronzit sucks. Thats why you were targeted
        I'm surprised no one called me out sooner :P

and here I thought Bronzit was supposed to help me blend into the desert backdrop of LA....
        Shadetree30

Comment

Time for the reverse swap
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Time for the reverse swap
            I don't know what that is, and I don't like it.
            Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post

I don't know what that is, and I don't like it.
              It's where you run the engine in reverse and it draws in Prius pollution through the exhaust to be filtered and compressed for later disposal. At least I assume that's what burgs meant.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

It's where you run the engine in reverse and it draws in Prius pollution through the exhaust to be filtered and compressed for later disposal. At least I assume that's what burgs meant.
                ohhhhh so kinda like where you have solar panels on a house that generate more electricity than you need, so you feed the grid and get a credit? So if I I run the motor in reverse, I can credit out my need to be smog legal?
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post

ohhhhh so kinda like where you have solar panels on a house that generate more electricity than you need, so you feed the grid and get a credit? So if I I run the motor in reverse, I can credit out my need to be smog legal?
                  Yes, you need to park at a fuel pump, connect the nozzle to the intake, and begin full RRPM (reverse rotations per minute) operations. You may need to see the attendant to collect your credit.

Comment

YES exactly

YES

just make sure you put your air filter on your tailpipe
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Man, someone call MENSA, because r3v is definitely the real smart-people club! How could I have been so blind all along. Thanks for the reverse swap pro tips.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Man, someone call MENSA, because r3v is definitely the real smart-people club! How could I have been so blind all along. Thanks for the reverse swap pro tips.
                        Don't be so hard on yourself. It was a group effort. I can list you as a contributing member if you like!
                        Shadetree30

Comment

Time to push the zero lag turbo project over the edge:
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

lol

A thread for the ages. While still nowhere near some of the "genius" of old-school BF.c, r3v certainly has a rich history of its own.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

lol

A thread for the ages. While still nowhere near some of the "genius" of old-school BF.c, r3v certainly has a rich history of its own.
                              goatfucker?
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

Time to push the zero lag turbo project over the edge:
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-turbo-charger
                                wow. r3v was a wild place back in the day
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X