Place in Canada for performance parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place in Canada for performance parts

Looking for a parts store in Canada that carries aftermarket parts for the e30 , bushings, steel braided lines, ect…any help would be appreciated if I have to buy from USA what place is good for shipping?

Nothing? Has to be someplace in Canada, anything in Toronto?

Comment

Delta Park Auto in Toronto

Comment

Parkautomotorsports.ca

Eurosport as well

Comment

RMP Motors.

Comment

Deltaparkauto has a bunch of e30 specific stuff.

I've ordered some random aftermarket "performance" things from Partsengine, mostly wheels and tires that were cheap. they regularly have 10-11% off sales. Their breakdown and search sucks, usually I can only find specific items through a google search.

I used to order from autopartsway for general maintenance stuff back when shipping was free. They fucked up a few orders and randomly shipped an entire large order from the US by UPS so I got shafted by something like $100 in UPS brokerage fees and I stopped.

Most maintenance stuff is still cheaper to buy from rockauto if they carry it.
            Sometimes things I anticipate breaking I'll buy from FCP for the warranty, but they often take a while to ship and there's obviously a price premium.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

To add on to that, germanparts.ca has some stuff as well. Good fast shipping and local pickup for free at those penguinpickup places. Mostly maintenance/oem stuff and sometimes have good sales

Comment

Working...
              X