Welcome to the E30 Chapter forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the E30 Chapter forum!

The E30 Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America is extremely proud to announce our official partnership with R3Vlimited!

As one of only two of the BMWCCA's non-geographic chapters, our mission is to bring the E30 community together on a national level.

Please feel free to reach out with questions, comments or suggestions in this subforum, or email us at contact@e30chapter.com - we'd love to hear from you!
    Last edited by agent; 10-22-2019, 11:36 AM.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

I just joined the chapter 2 weeks ago. I look forward to hosting an event in the Portland OR area.

Comment

This is super cool! There are a bunch of informal E30 groups in the National Capital Chapter (D.C., Maryland, Virginia area). Something like the BMW CCA E30 Chapter would be a great way to pull these groups together.

I just had my first article published for the NCC BMW CCA magazine, der Bayerische (see article here: https://db.nccbmwcca.org/2019/2019_1112.pdf), which has E30 content. Perhaps we could get a E30 chapter magazine going at some point? I don't know much about the logistics or distribution aspects of publishing a magazine (online or print), but I'd be happy to learn and help!

EDIT: Now I see the E30 chapter has been around for a while and already has a newsletter. Not sure how I overlooked this before. Still very cool!

Is it possible to be a member of two BMW CCA Chapters? NCC and E30 in my case.
      Last edited by mike.bmw; 11-17-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

heyyyyy
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
          Is it possible to be a member of two BMW CCA Chapters? NCC and E30 in my case.
          Absolutely - just call the National Office at 864-250-0022 and let them know you'd like to add E30 as a secondary Chapter.

Also, check your PMs!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXScott View Post
            I just joined the chapter 2 weeks ago. I look forward to hosting an event in the Portland OR area.
            Awesome!

I think you have my contact info Scott, but please ping me if not.

Comment

Nice! I hear the BMW CCA is partnering with the Dockweiler Meet event in Los Angeles. More info is in the California subforum. That'd be a good place to spread the word!

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                Nice! I hear the BMW CCA is partnering with the Dockweiler Meet event in Los Angeles. More info is in the California subforum. That'd be a good place to spread the word!
                Uh oh, does this mean I cant bring my Roadster to the gtg...
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

how do you join the e30 chapter

Comment

Just joined the BMW CCA e30 chapter yesterday! I'm from Northeastern Pennsylvania looking forward to getting to meet some people here!

Comment

Originally posted by warshark View Post
                      how do you join the e30 chapter
                      Are you already a BMW CCA Member? If you are you can call the National Office and they should be able to take care of it

(864) 250-0022
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Hi I joined the E30 chapter late last year. Also now in the Charlotte area
                        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

hello all joined this chapter a few months back just wanted to say hello 88 325ix coupe owner from the Wilkes/barre Scranton PA area ( close to the poconos)

Comment

Working...
                          X