No announcement yet.

2012 Picnic FS Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an extra set of 325 front struts (larger size). I make good deal for you, my friend!

Comment

I need some headlights if anyone has a set laying around. They can be anything really. I good with just sealbeams. Somethings better then nothing. Let me know what you have.
      89 325iX - stock but overflowing with factory extras
      85 324tdt -frankentrimmer

Comment

I have some bumper mounted Hella fog lights for an db car.

Comment

I also have a parts car if anyone need something a stock 1989 325i would have, let me know
          Transaction Feedback: -click here
          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

I have a 3.73 LSD, I think it has around 150k miles on it. It needs a new front seal and probably a new front bearing. The front of it was making noise.. One of the rear bolts backed out so the differential was hanging down at a bit of an angle while being driven around town, I don't know exactly how long it was like that but I'd guess it took me about 2 weeks to notice. Other than that the differential worked fine. $100?

DB zinno valence, it's been under the house for a while, I think it is in decent shape.

325e radiator, I bought it new and used it for a few months, then did a motor swap.

Comment

Any Rennstall wheel in stock can be brought and sold tomorrow, if people are interested.

The finest automotive ends and oddities.

Comment

I have a Racing Dynamics rear strut bar if anyone is interested. I will bring it up.
                Last edited by Van Westervelt; 08-25-2013, 06:41 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Price?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

15,000 Abraham Lincoln coins.

Or just 150 to the layperson. :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X