Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
    Is the location the same as last year?
    thanks,
    jm

Yep see post #1
    Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
      If anyone from LA/Socal is planning on going let me know - I'm driving up with a couple friends.
      I would love to be a part of an LA caravan. Please more info. I'm in Hollywood.

Comment

There will undoubtedly be a caravan from the Boise area. Any guys from Utah are welcome to join. I think we will probably be heading over to meet up with the guys from the Portland area and go from there. I'll post a more concrete plan as it gets closer.

Comment

Hey @Cabriolet, Lance has opened up pre-registration, can you update the first post?
          BMW CCA - Puget Sound Chapter - E30 SIG on Sunday, June 25, 2017 at LeMay Collection at Marymount, Tacoma, WA - 16th Annual E30 Picnic Weekend, Enjoy camaraderie with over 200 of your closest E30 friends. E30 activities all weekend. See www.E30Picnic.com for full details. Saturday Tech Session at Griot’s...

e30picnic.com has been updated as well.

Daniel
          1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
          2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Guys, i'm leaving San Jose Friday the 23rd at 3:30am. If anyone wants to roll with me. feel free to join me at 10mph over the speed limit, not faster.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Cant wait for the picnic this year! New head with a cam and a manual swap is currently underway!
              Attached Files
              M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
              Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
              BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

drive safe everyone!

Comment

We have a group of about 5 cars heading out from Santa Barbara on Wednesday. We are leaving early to make the trip a somewhat extended roadtrip and take our time getting there.

Stoked to meet everyone!

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    Event Three:The E30 Picnic show/raffle.
                    Sunday, June 25th
                    10:00am – 3:00pm
                    325 – 152nd Street East, Tacoma, WA. 98445

10am can be hard to get there by after such a fun party....
                    Hey, I see my wife an myself in that picture!:p
                    Sold my E30, but might still come just for fun.

Edit: Now I see us in the tech session picture too.

Comment

Caravaners,

Note that the E30 Picnic Tech Session at Griots Garage has been cancelled. Full details at this neighboring thread:

Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Anyone caravaning from Portland/vancouver on sunday? IF so, where we meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by jake5 View Post
                          Anyone caravaning from Portland/vancouver on sunday? IF so, where we meeting?
                          Taken from the PNW E30 group on FB

. The Sunday Morning Caravan from Portland, will convene at 7:00-7:30am, at the Portland Meadows Horse Track parking lot at Delta Park, off I-5 in North Portland. It's behind Baxter's Auto Parts. We will leave together at 8am. We ask that everyone arrive fully gassed up with empty and dry bladders. You want coffee? Bring a thermos, as we will try to make it to LeMay in a single non-stop trip. Everyone is to maintain the speed limit and try to stay together. This is the traditional method and timing of Sunday departure from Portland.
                          I, and a few others will be joining them on a roll, at exit 76 in centralia, Wa
                          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Is anybody meeting up somewhere in seattle or bellevue to caravan from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              Caravans
                              Idaho:
                              Eastern Washington:
                              California: I will be leaving Friday morning 3am from San Jose
                              Usually there is a crowd that leaves central ca around 4pm thursday
                              Hey Cabriolet, assuming I get my oil filter housing gasket, and coolant system / vacuum lines done on my M42, which I'm currently in the process of, I'd be done to leave with you on Friday morning.
                              1986 325e Maaco Black M62 Project [SOLD]
                              2008 135i Alpinweiss III Cabriolet 6MT [SOLD]
                              2013 Subaru WRX [SOLD]
                              2011 BMW X5M [Daily]
                              1991 318is Slicktop Diamantschwarz Metallic [Thread]
                              1973 BMW R75/5 Toaster Tank [Summer Daily]

Comment

Originally posted by chriso View Post
                                Hey Cabriolet, assuming I get my oil filter housing gasket, and coolant system / vacuum lines done on my M42, which I'm currently in the process of, I'd be done to leave with you on Friday morning.
                                sounds good. we'll be passing by you around 3:30/45am
                                we'll stop in Redding for gas/breakfast, then Chevron Hornbrook (i don't get gas in OR)
                                Lunch in Eugene (1pm)
                                Gas in Vancouver 3:30pm
                                Get to Tacoma at 6:30pm
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X