Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Well now that I have moved a out here I might make it. depends on work an if my car is here or still in storage in Mi

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    I'll ask for the day off tomorrow :p

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by handysmurf59
    Does Anyone Know How Many Posts Till I Get Permission To Post Pictures Or A Signature Photo?
    Jason
    You should be able to do it now. Go to "User CP" on the left of the menu at the top of your screen. There are a few different ways to post pics. You can upload them to the gallery on that menu too. After they are uploaded you can use those in threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazr111
    If there is a caravan from the sf bay area i plan on being in it. And if people coming from cali don't want to do it in one shot, I may be able to set up a rest point. Let me know if anybody is interested.
    Keep and eye out for the SoCal/NorCal caravan that JustinB and I will probably start yammering about in the coming months. We will have a cali-caravan thread indeed. Matt and Armen... ready for it again? woot!!

    Leave a comment:


  • handysmurf59
    replied
    Does Anyone Know How Many Posts Till I Get Permission To Post Pictures Or A Signature Photo?
    Jason

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Looks like I'll miss it again. Headed back to SD a couple days before! :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    And you can park that Lotus/135i next to the other junkers ;)
    Duh, the e30 will go in the normal parking lot :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Soo early, iim not even going to post what i hope to bring and have!
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    If there is a caravan from the sf bay area i plan on being in it. And if people coming from cali don't want to do it in one shot, I may be able to set up a rest point. Let me know if anybody is interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    If things go the right way I'll either be there in a lotus, the e30, or a 135i. Or get someone to drive the e30 up along with one of the other two :D
    And you can park that Lotus/135i next to the other junkers ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Ban!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr2004
    fagit
    But but.. I want something shiny and new

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    If things go the right way I'll either be there in a lotus, the e30, or a 135i. Or get someone to drive the e30 up along with one of the other two :D
    fagit

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    If things go the right way I'll either be there in a lotus, the e30, or a 135i. Or get someone to drive the e30 up along with one of the other two :D

    Leave a comment:


  • *R*
    replied
    i hope i can make it. Curt, will you be attending WW08? I dont think im gonna drink this time :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...