For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russll5951 View Post
    Hey guys! I am moving home next may from San Diego. I would love to help put together some activity. Also are there any good car shows or meets that happen? I heard about eurohanger and wish I could have gone.
    There's plenty of car shows in Michigan just not very many euro's attend. But it always starts somewhere!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
      There's plenty of car shows in Michigan just not very many euro's attend. But it always starts somewhere!
      This. But a good showing at something like Woodward dream cruise, or the Metro cruise in GR would be pretty awesome.

And any of those 4 locations sounds good to me, I figure as long as it's under 2 hour drive for anyone that wants to come it would be great. Maybe we could alternate locations? IDK if that would be better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
        This. But a good showing at something like Woodward dream cruise, or the Metro cruise in GR would be pretty awesome.

And any of those 4 locations sounds good to me, I figure as long as it's under 2 hour drive for anyone that wants to come it would be great. Maybe we could alternate locations? IDK if that would be better or worse.
        Mt. Pleasant would be like 1 1/2 hrs for grand rapids, like the same for flint and like an hour for bay city/midland.

Lansing would be about the same for grand rapids, hour 40ish for bay city/midland and like an hour for flint.

Maybe we could alternate between the two, but then we might run into people not knowing if we're here or there.
        sigpic

Comment

Lansing is sort of a half way for flint and grand rapid guys. There's also owosso, st johns and mt. Pleasant.

Once a month sounds good to me. Important part is to keep it regular regardless the turnout, so we can get some people to start coming out.
          Lansing and Mt Pleasant sound like great places to me, I'd come out, and when the weather is bad I'd still show just not in a BMW, but I guess I could drive the Mini.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Im down to meet in either places.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
            Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

I'm thinking Lansing seems the most centralized for everyone. Anyone know a good place in that area to meet up? Any fun roads? I'm thinking somewhere with a decent sized parking lot for group pics if we get enough people together would be cool. Would there be interest in starting to plan an event sometime in November? If we can nail down a date and get the ball rolling, I'm thinking we could have a decent turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                I'm thinking Lansing seems the most centralized for everyone. Anyone know a good place in that area to meet up? Any fun roads? I'm thinking somewhere with a decent sized parking lot for group pics if we get enough people together would be cool. Would there be interest in starting to plan an event sometime in November? If we can nail down a date and get the ball rolling, I'm thinking we could have a decent turnout.
                I'm good with either as well. I don't know Lansing that well, so I'm not much help with further planning.

But I am down for a November meet. I'll try and drag along as many people as I can round up if we can establish a date.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds good! Saturdays are the best for myself, and although the Saturday after Thanksgiving I won't be available.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Well, everyone start throwing out dates in November. I am guessing the weekend after Thanksgiving isn't the best idea, and the 17th isn't looking like it would work out for me. Personally Sundays work a little better than Saturdays, every once in a while I get forced to work on Saturdays but if Sat. works best for everyone, so be it. So, who has a preference between Sat/Sun? And what dates do we want to shoot for?

Comment

Saturday's work better for me, but I can make Sundays work too. So I guess either or for me.

Why don't we do the last sat or Sunday of the month? And try to stick to it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Saturday's work better for me, but I can make Sundays work too. So I guess either or for me.

Why don't we do the last sat or Sunday of the month? And try to stick to it.
                        Sounds good to me, most likely won't work the greatest for December with the holiday's I'm guessing.

Comment

lets do one early in November. Before snow hits.

Comment

Uhm as far as meeting up in lansing we could meet at the Target in South Lansing. Their is a Stake & Shake in the parking lot as well.

Comment

Is this going to be open to all BMWs? I wont have an E30 when i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
                                lets do one early in November. Before snow hits.
                                I'd be up for that too, then I could have decent wheels on for a group pic lol. Would the weekend of the 10th/11th work for everybody?
                                Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
                                Uhm as far as meeting up in lansing we could meet at the Target in South Lansing. Their is a Stake & Shake in the parking lot as well.
                                Any decent roads around there if we want to do a little cruise?
                                Originally posted by russll5951 View Post
                                Is this going to be open to all BMWs? I wont have an E30 when i get back.
                                Definitely open to all BMW's. I mean open to pretty much anyone that want's to come, but IMO it would be cool to keep it BMW specific.

Comment

Working...
                                X