For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russll5951 View Post
    Please keep the meets coming. I cant wait to move back home and meet some of you guys!
    That's the plan man! Hopefully we can start a regular meet.
    sigpic

Comment

Got my rusty trusty ix back on the road today. I'm ready for the meet!
      sigpic

Comment

Any idea on where we are meeting up and time yet?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
          Any idea on where we are meeting up and time yet?
          Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
          Uhm as far as meeting up in lansing we could meet at the Target in South Lansing. Their is a Stake & Shake in the parking lot as well.
          I think we are planning on this. Any time in particular that works best for everyone? Noon sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
            I think we are planning on this. Any time in particular that works best for everyone? Noon sound good?
            Like 1:00 would honestly be better for me.

I'm probably gonna need directions as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright 1:00 works just fine for me too. JA1991, can you give us out-of-towners directions?

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it, I'll be in Chicago this weekend.

Comment

Well, this came out of nowhere. I guess I have to get the E30 back on the road before then, stupid control arms.

Also, can we get an address for directions and name and phone number for if something goes wrong?
                  '87 5-speed 325is
                  The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                  Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                  Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it, I'll be in Chicago this weekend.
                    LAME!!!
                    Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                    Also, can we get an address for directions and name and phone number for if something goes wrong?
                    Not a bad idea. I may give mine out via PM in a couple days to people who know for sure they will be going.

Oh, does anyone happen to have 2 good front ABS sensors? The engine bay connectors on mine literally crumbled to pieces.

Comment

Oh, does anyone happen to have 2 good front ABS sensors? The engine bay connectors on mine literally crumbled to pieces.
                      I'll check the connectors on the ones I have. Of the 6 or so I have there's bound to be a couple good ones.

I don't think I'll be able to make any of the meets :(. Precious time off work needs to be used getting things done on my e30s and around the house, and some school work that I'm way behind on.
                      My Feedback

Comment

I can make it if I leave around 8 Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          I'll check the connectors on the ones I have. Of the 6 or so I have there's bound to be a couple good ones.

I don't think I'll be able to make any of the meets :(. Precious time off work needs to be used getting things done on my e30s and around the house, and some school work that I'm way behind on.
                          Awesome, let me know! Oh and I'll PM you in a minute links to pics from this weekend.

Totally understand the time crunch too, It's been very hectic for me at work lately as well.

Comment

I can make it if I leave around 8 Sunday morning.
                            DO ET. DO ET.

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

Look at it this way man, you'll get to meet cool people like us that might be willing to lend a hand with those precious e30's or with parts for them.

Awesome, let me know! Oh and I'll PM you in a minute links to pics from this weekend.

Totally understand the time crunch too, It's been very hectic for me at work lately as well.
                            I've got a set up north at the cabin that you can have if he doesn't have any.

Also I'm for sure coming. Trying to convince some locals to come along as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd join, but don't have a road-worthy E30 at the moment. This weekend is either starting to build up a 2.7i I have most of the parts for, or picking up a E36 for the engine bits....

The red '88 should be ready to go in some fashion or another by spring.

N[]d, I do have a few ABS connectors that could be spliced in. If someone wants to swing by and pick them up before you head out.
                              Ben
                              Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
                              April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
                              May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
                              October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
                              October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
                              Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by NigelStu View Post
                                I'd join, but don't have a road-worthy E30 at the moment. This weekend is either starting to build up a 2.7i I have most of the parts for, or picking up a E36 for the engine bits....

The red '88 should be ready to go in some fashion or another by spring.

N[]d, I do have a few ABS connectors that could be spliced in. If someone wants to swing by and pick them up before you head out.
                                Good luck on your projects! Thanks for the offer, I have the connectors I need to splice in on the chassis side, just hoping to find good/fully intact sensors. So glad I have a spare wire harness!

Comment

Working...
                                X