X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple of them

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
      Charbel is your best bet. He usually has ads on craigslist or you can find him fairly easily on Facebook
      I sent him a text.

Originally posted by ScentOfGasoline View Post
      I have a couple of them
      Where are you located?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

western Wayne county, MI

Comment

Hey guys,

Lately its been hard for me to get my car into gear, so I figured it was either my master or slave. I replaced my slave, no luck. Then went on to the master and saw the pedal bracket was cracked. Replaced all the bracket and the master.

Now here is the real issue, I went through the whole bleeding process where there is a pump at the bottom and the air bubbles are all pushed to the top. With all that out of the way, the pedal is soft, and it wont go into gear. Kept pumping the pedal, it would get stiff, not enough to get into gear. If I hold the pedal for about 5-10 seconds it loses all its pressure.

What can it be?

ScentOfGas, I don't have a ride right now and I'll try to pick it up when I get the car in driving condition

Comment

Sounds like you might have a leak if it's losing pressure. Bleeding the clutch can be a real bitch, but you might actually have air trapped in the master if you replaced it. The way to deal w/ that is angle the master so the air will go out through the line. I would suggest car ramps or similar, ramps might be tough w/ out a clutch.
            '87 5-speed 325is
            The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
            Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
            Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Sounds like you might have a leak if it's losing pressure. Bleeding the clutch can be a real bitch, but you might actually have air trapped in the master if you replaced it. The way to deal w/ that is angle the master so the air will go out through the line. I would suggest car ramps or similar, ramps might be tough w/ out a clutch.
              I dont have ramps. Sucks dorming when you need a place to work on your car when the weather is absolute shit. Would jack stands work? Just raise the ass end up and bleed as we normally would?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Anything to get one end up, could be ramps, jack stands, a hill, doesn't matter just as long as it's tilted so the air bubbles will want to leave the master cylinder.
                '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Anything to get one end up, could be ramps, jack stands, a hill, doesn't matter just as long as it's tilted so the air bubbles will want to leave the master cylinder.
                  Thanks.

Hey guys, I am selling these BBS E50 Magnesium center wheels.

If you need anymore information, please PM me or text me at 773-896-7943

I am open to offers.
                  Will ship at buyers expense.

Specs:
                  Bolt Pattern: 5x120.65
                  17x14, 8.5" barrel and a 5.5" lip.
                  Offset is unknown, but the backspacing is 7 and 3/16"

More pictures will be posted up soon.

Thanks
                  Ashar

Bothside by 85 535i, on Flickr

wheel 1 full by 85 535i, on Flickr

Wheel 2 full by 85 535i, on Flickr

lips by 85 535i, on Flickr

Center Caps by 85 535i, on Flickr

Comment

looks like a decent 91 ix, wish i had the cash to buy it for a spare parts car
                    Red-ish 89 325ix with dent in the door, bad paint, missing center caps, broken defrost, broken ac, p/s pump may be going, brake pad sensors missing. On the plus side i just had the trannie and tc fixed for 2 grand!!

Comment

I want to buy it too.

Comment

No one wants dope ass wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by catoichi View Post
                          http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3541661289.html

looks like a decent 91 ix, wish i had the cash to buy it for a spare parts car
                          I took a look at it, if it's the same one I'm thinking of (ad is down now)... It was owned by a 17 year old kid who, when I asked why he was selling it, said it wasn't fast enough and he wanted something he could race. He also told me he has owned 6 cars since he got his license, 1 of which he totaled. I would stay away...

On a different not - can anyone recommend a good paint/body shop in the Metro area? I live in Ferndale and obviously the closer the better...

I've got some chips/scratches/rust spots I want to get taken care of after the winter. I don't want to spend a crazy amount and won't be changing colors so I'm hoping to find someone that does good work (obviously won't be showroom quality) for a reasonable price.

Comment

I was surprised how good of a job Maaco did on my neighbors truck, but I have largely heard you get what you pay for from them.

Keep us posted on this. I need to take care of some rust too, but I'm not sure if I want to do it myself or pay someone.
                            '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

I was surprised how good of a job Maaco did on my neighbors truck, but I have largely heard you get what you pay for from them.
                              As with most paint jobs, it's all in the prep work. I'm sure the guys at Maaco are pretty experienced with shooting paint, so if you give them a good starting point, you can get a good result there.

On another note, any Michigan folks have a midpipe/cat laying around? I need one.
                              Tom - 85 325e for sale

Comment

Anyone on here need / want a sparco-style front strut bar?

Making space, and want to free up some funds for the ChumpCar.

Also... Anyone on here recently get a job at Nissan Tech center? There is a nice looking dark gray coupe sitting on weaves in the parking lot.
                                Ben
                                Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
                                April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
                                May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
                                October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
                                October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
                                Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X