No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may come down to the show if I'm not busy with work that week. Do you have a facebook page for this? It may help me remember to come.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
      who, where autocross?
      Theres one on the 28th of April in Saginaw at the nexteer parking lot. I'll be there with a few of my non BMW friends.

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
      I meant highest number of miles on the clock not gas mileage, lol. 215k registered and climbing
      My car I'm bringing has 225k on the clock, but it's engine swapped so I don't think it counts
      sigpic

Comment

Mine actually has well over that. For a long period of time it only registered .7 miles for every 1 mile I drove, but it only has 215 on the clock.

I'm looking forward to seeing your car. 225k and an M30 sounds interesting.
        '87 5-speed 325is
        The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
        Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
        Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing your car. 225k and an M30 sounds interesting.
          Haha it's nothing special. Just a run of the mill high mileage m30 swapped e30 ;)
          sigpic

Comment

True, but I have not gotten to see one of those yet, so it is still new to me, lol
            '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
              A caravan/mini-meet would be fun. I may be willing to host a quick gathering at my place and then take some nicer roads down along the lakeshore instead of just the highway. I'm in Grand Haven, which is north of Holland.
              There is caravan from Chicago coming up there, maybe we can meet up en route to Euro Hangar.

My e28 is at 192k right now, not the orignal motor though.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
              Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

So I was just reminded of the Twilight Tour TSD Rally going on this Saturday and I wanted to do it, but I'm still looking for a co-driver. Would anyone be interested?

'87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                  who, where autocross?
                  Check this out:

Furrin Group's events in particular are super cheap and a great group of people. Not as ultra competitive as SCCA events can get (not that that's a bad thing by any means) but for someone starting out it's a great group. If your willing to travel a bit, there's plenty of events in the area. I literally plan on doing something every weekend from the end of this month until mid Sept.
                  I meant highest number of miles on the clock not gas mileage, lol. 215k registered and climbing
                  Haha my bad. Mine's at 148k on the motor, 178k on the chassis.
                  Originally posted by kesslerbmw View Post
                  I may come down to the show if I'm not busy with work that week. Do you have a facebook page for this? It may help me remember to come.
                  Euro Hangar, Holland, Michigan. 5,698 likes · 1,143 were here. Like many great ideas, this show was born in a bar. A group of friends, driven by their love of European cars combined with liquid...

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                  Haha it's nothing special. Just a run of the mill high mileage m30 swapped e30 ;)
                  I definitely need a ride in this, I wanna fell dat M30 torque!!! haha.

Comment

Yea, Danny, finish your car before you retire. Nsquared, there is a line for ride alongs! haha ;)

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Maybe we need to add some extra seats somewhere so you can give everyone a ride at once and see how much torque it really has :-P
                      '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Lol I'll mount some on the roof. Knew I bought a slick top for something haha.

You guys are all welcome to go for a ride. Maybe I'll help convince a few of you to go m30 :D
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll bring a bunch of sheet metal screws and everyone that doesn't fit in the cabin will be responsible for their own seat, lol

I just found out yesterday that they have fully forged internals. I think that might be enough right there for me.
                          Last edited by CrazyJew89; 05-06-2013, 03:27 PM.
                          '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

anyone in the michigan ready for some april bullshit snow?
                            might have to drive my jeep to work tomorrow.
                            fail.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Totally, just what I wanted for my spring rally
                              '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                                Lol I'll mount some on the roof. Knew I bought a slick top for something haha.

You guys are all welcome to go for a ride. Maybe I'll help convince a few of you to go m30 :D
                                What diff are you running with your M30? I have a 3.73 LSD currently but I'm thinking I might want to go with a little longer gearing... possibly a 3.25 if I can find one

Comment

Working...
                                X