No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone do the Annapolis cars and coffee?

Shocked I'm working again this Friday.

Comment

yeah im game for that one of these days.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

me and a friend will be riding up tonight, who else is going?

Comment

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

imma try to get off work on time and come up

Comment

I had a good time when I came out a couple weeks back. Won't be able to make it up tonight. Schedule has been a little crazy, so I hope to make it back up in a couple weeks.
              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

The Friday I don't come out is also the Friday I get my MVA emissions notice....FML.
                1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

This is the guy with the white 4dr 318. Sorry I had to bolt last Fri, work called me in for an ASAP job, looking forward to being back this coming Fri! If anyone going has a 3.73 diff I would be interested in buying it or trading for it.

Comment

hey man, it's phaedon. silver 325ix.

a 3.73 would make your car slower, are you trying to get better high mileage?
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah, a 3.73 would make the car slower. For the foreseeable future that car will be staying on as a DD with no aspirations of auto-x FTDs or track days. So I figured with the 91 octane requirement (no knock sensor), and daily usage I might as well shoot for better mileage without making the car a total slug.

Comment

arent you already getting 35mpg?
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

More like 30ish on the highway and a lifetime average of 27.6.

Comment

i'd say use the money to get an oil change, spark plugs, fuel filter, a new set of injectors, and air filter. that might help more.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Or jet propulsion. You go so fast you dont have time to notice your MPG.
                              1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                              1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                              1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                                i'd say use the money to get an oil change, spark plugs, fuel filter, a new set of injectors, and air filter. that might help more.
                                Done, save the new injectors. But I think the real culprit is me driving too fast (don't read it as bragging), thus my possibly poor thought of reducing highway RPM via gearing.

Basically what I hear from various places is that I am too dang picky about MPG and should either install a jet engine/go faster or suck it up and not make the car slower. I will get right on it!

I assume some people here are going to the BBQ in Greenbelt tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X