No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this still going on ?? new to the area and would like to meet up with locals... Coming from gaitherburg MD

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
      Anyone do the Annapolis cars and coffee?

Shocked I'm working again this Friday.
      What is this you speak of? I'm just south in Edgewater.

Aahj

Comment

Originally posted by wheelies247 View Post
        Is this still going on ?? new to the area and would like to meet up with locals... Coming from gaitherburg MD
        yes. every friday.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Aahj View Post
          What is this you speak of? I'm just south in Edgewater.

Aahj
          Sundays. 0800-1000. Off Bestgate Rd. Near the mall.

Comment

im going to try and take a break from studying for finals and come out tonight.
            www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
            2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

figured id post this here, whats the deal for gfest? you guys caravaning up saturday? sunday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                figured id post this here, whats the deal for gfest? you guys caravaning up saturday? sunday morning?
                About 5-6 of us at least are going up on Saturday night. We're going to leave CP around 5-530pm. Jeff 3 has the hotel arrangements.
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Nice add me to the list, are we meeting at starbucks?

Comment

im thinking about coming up tonight, this junk still happening?
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                      im thinking about coming up tonight, this junk still happening?
                      Depends on how heavy the rain is. It's supposed to thunderstorm all night. If it happens to lighten up, then we'll meet in the covered parking garage in the home depot parking lot - still the same shopping mall area as starbucks.
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Anyone going today have a puller for the pilot bearing? If so I am willing to pay to rent it. My bearing is just being super stubborn! This post is irrelevant after 6/15, was just hoping to reinstall the clutch this weekend.

Comment

Well... Now that I'm back in an e30...
                          Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                            Well... Now that I'm back in an e30...
                            Awesome! Is the green monster back up and running finally?
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                              Awesome! Is the green monster back up and running finally?

Nope. My free 'ix.
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

Tomorrow's meet (7/6/12) will be held at a different location, just this once, but still 7:30-8pm. We will meet at my parents house in Edgewater, MD. From there, we will drive a short distance to an awesome German restaurant for great food. Then, those that want to can crash at my parents, and we will be working on dismantling my brothers car (removing the tree) and fixing up my truck. If you have small stuff needing to be done on your cars, we can fit that in too! Link to Old Stein: http://www.oldstein-inn.com/

If you need directions/address for my parents, pm me and I'll give you the info.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X