Bimmerfest East 2011
Collapse
X
-
So we need a local meet I'm here in harford co. Anyone want to meet in Bel air or even in the deen some where. -
I live in Aberdeen now so this is literally right down the street from me. I want park with other e30s. See you there!Vinnie30, join our group! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009
Any of you e30 guys want to drive with the e92 group? I'm looking to make this an epic road trip.Leave a comment:
-
So when we planned our weekend out we booked a hotel room for Saturday as well not realizing that the event ended at 3. Anything going on afterwards?Leave a comment:
-
Probably will go but the E30 won't..Too much work to be done to her. Will have to drive the E31.
DanLeave a comment:
-
Vinnie30, join our group! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009
Any of you e30 guys want to drive with the e92 group? I'm looking to make this an epic road trip.
Leave a comment:
-
-
from what I understand the gates open at 10am, no one is allowed in prior, can someone confirm that?
If thats the case with more then a 1000 cars coming its going to be 5 mile back up and going to take 2-3 hours to get in.Leave a comment:
-
Hmm deciding wither I should bring my zinno e30 or the schwarz m30e30 to this. The zinno is better looking but the schwarz... has an m30Leave a comment:
-
For the Maryland people, I'm putting together a caravan.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562009
PM me if you are joining our group.Leave a comment:
-
I'll be leaving from the Reading area if anyone wants to meet up there or a little more south..Leave a comment:
-
Anyone from Philly or driving by Philly that wants to meet up and drive down together?Leave a comment:
-
Cool be nice to roll up together and park together. There is no assigned parking so it looks like whoever goes in together parks together as they will have parking attendants. I don't have any decent fogs atm and I just sold my last set of ellips last friday. But I'll look around for you. I haven't done anything to the car except for bolted in the tranny. So if you wanna come down this weekend I'll be around.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: