Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DarkWing6
    replied
    This thread has been closed per Mastrcruse's request. Please move to this thread for all future discussion. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=82315

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Shirts are a great idea. Could everyone start using the other thread? Id rather just have all the good suggestions in the one that is final.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    I'm in as long as my car is all finished up of its winter projects by then, and its looking like that will be no problem.
    I also am hoping to have the GFs project 318is in good running shape. Its not much to look at but its another E30 to add to the count.
    would I look stupid if I took my car there on a tow dolly?

    Also I have a suggestion...E30 Fest 2007 tshirts. Have the profits go to charity.
    If no one else wants to take on that task, I would do it, and have all profits go to juvenile diabetes (JDRF)
    well i did shirts for m42club and i could do some for this meet. i def dont have a problem with a donation to charity. anyone wanna design a shirt?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I'm in as long as my car is all finished up of its winter projects by then, and its looking like that will be no problem.
    I also am hoping to have the GFs project 318is in good running shape. Its not much to look at but its another E30 to add to the count.
    would I look stupid if I took my car there on a tow dolly?

    Also I have a suggestion...E30 Fest 2007 tshirts. Have the profits go to charity.
    If no one else wants to take on that task, I would do it, and have all profits go to juvenile diabetes (JDRF)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    NEW THREAD:

    Leave a comment:


  • blklab
    replied
    Count me in for this meet...Any idea when a location and date will be set for this?

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I might be there. Represent the Indiana crowd.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    No horseplay, awwwwww. count me out then. J/K.Just tell me what to bring, I'm a fat guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    i'll try to be there :)

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    i'll be on the charcoal and fluid :), if someone brings me some food. forget gas there is no comparison to the good ole' taste of charcoal.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebelements
    replied
    I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    someone will need to bring charcoal and lighterfluid.
    Someone just bring an old tire and some gas haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    sure, we can make a list of things to bring. burgers and hotdogs, chips and dip, pop [soda, but its called pop in ohio] etc. there are grills, someone will need to bring charcoal and lighterfluid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    I'll bring beer, Amyll and roofies.

    -Charlie
    Haha. Is anyone going to cook out or anything? I was thinking I would bring some burgers/hotdogs for me and my bro but didn't want to be the only one doing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    I'll bring beer, Amyll and roofies.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:

Working...