Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lowd239
    replied
    Im interested, so consider me in.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    I'm def. in, I'll be coming down from the Akron/Barberton area. I'm more for May then april with easter break, and spring breaks most of those weekends are booked for a lot of people. BTW I VOTE for swapmeet style! I think it would be a lot of fun. Although I dont have a lot of things to bring out, but I do know I could use some stuff that you guys might have laying around. Fenders, rocker panels(mine are rusted away), ect. But if its in May I should be in! The bigger the better!
    Yea if everybody or a handful of people brought a trunk load of stuff we could have a decent swap. My trunk will be fulled with all sorts of goodies and I will come with list in hand on parts I need :)

    I'm gonna try and pick a few dates for the meet so we can choose the one that works for the majority.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    I'm def. in, I'll be coming down from the Akron/Barberton area. I'm more for May then april with easter break, and spring breaks most of those weekends are booked for a lot of people. BTW I VOTE for swapmeet style! I think it would be a lot of fun. Although I dont have a lot of things to bring out, but I do know I could use some stuff that you guys might have laying around. Fenders, rocker panels(mine are rusted away), ect. But if its in May I should be in! The bigger the better!

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Originally posted by golfdmb18
    there is a meet there this weekend on the 13th. I will prolly go with my e36

    Where?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    May would be fine. I was just thinking that some semester schools have their finals in early may don't they. If not that would probably be best.

    Leave a comment:


  • 96 Cosmos
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    We don't have one yet but sometime in April we think
    Throwing my 2ยข in here. Early May would be better in my opinion. Warmer and the roads will be even more salt-free by then for the guys who store their cars in the winter.

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    there is a meet there this weekend on the 13th. I will prolly go with my e36

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    We don't have one yet but sometime in April we think

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    what time and date in Columbus OHIO

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Well most people are from around central so we are going to keep it around columbus area, sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    how about some where in Akron or clevelnad area

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the list. If I forgot you please let me know, Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    INTERESTED:
    1)doucy2 (chillicothe)(R3V)
    2)Mastrcruse (columbus)(R3V)
    3)mrsleeve (southern MI)(R3V)
    4)THM3 (Minnesota)(R3V)
    5)87Blue325iC (columbus)(R3V)
    6)Sco0terzsl (columbus)(R3V)
    7)96 Cosmos (Akron)(R3V)
    FriedEGs (columbus)(e30tech)
    9)moatilliatta (louisville)(R3V)
    10)racingwoody (columbus)(R3V)
    11)Joe318is (columbus)(R3V)
    12)Franco90(Parma ,OH)e30tech

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    I measured from the floor to the top of my fender opening in the rear, its 22.25 inches. Someone do me a favor and measure theirs for me if you don't mind. After this, it's cutting the springs again to get it lower. And, yes I know, that's the WRONG WAY to lower a car after a certain point, but if you saw the car, you would understand why I don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood
    but, that would mean that i'd double the cost of the car. Now, what fun would that be? O, i'm taking out the spring pads this week to see if I can get it lower.
    Dude...Lower?? Insane!

    Leave a comment:

Working...