Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood
    but, that would mean that i'd double the cost of the car. Now, what fun would that be? O, i'm taking out the spring pads this week to see if I can get it lower.
    that guy in IN with the numbers and letter in his user name needs some, so hit him up when you take em' out.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    but, that would mean that i'd double the cost of the car. Now, what fun would that be? O, i'm taking out the spring pads this week to see if I can get it lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood
    Hey, don't forget to make an award for the biggest pile of shit! We all Know who will win, ;) . And, I know that my car is stupid low and will bottom out, but I really don't care. Its a beater.
    you'll care when you crack that oil pan.
    buy a slid plate for it, then you can drive the shit outa it and not be scared.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Hey, don't forget to make an award for the biggest pile of shit! We all Know who will win, ;) . And, I know that my car is stupid low and will bottom out, but I really don't care. Its a beater.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Shutup fag.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    I'll be there. Just say what weekend/day. I'm in Columbus, IN though so I might caravan over with the Terre Haute guys.

    Will
    Yeah, sure, if you don't wreck your car first . . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I'll be there. Just say what weekend/day. I'm in Columbus, IN though so I might caravan over with the Terre Haute guys.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Could people that are in school or have other really important days post their finals weeks? I definately don't want to do this on a final/midterm week and I think others would agree. If we start getting them we could have it on the best weekend for everyone.

    I was thinking mid April would be good because Quarterly schools have finals in June and Semester schools usaully have them in May

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    DJ I will PM you when I get back from the shop today. Will try to get a tenative date out there and get a few things organized.

    Rain date will also be good. They probally won't like us working on our cars, but a tech lesson might be fun.
    Should be an offical announcement comming soon, that way you all can plan around it.

    Also if we can get enough people to make it worth while I will do shirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yea, definately. Me and Alex will start PMing each other and then we will figure it out

    Leave a comment:


  • 96 Cosmos
    replied
    Originally posted by racingwoody
    We should try and figure out a weekend date soon so planning and vacations can be scheduled around this.
    Could we also schedule a rain date for, say, the following weekend? A light drizzle is "fine" by me, but it'd be a drag to meet up if it's pouring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    That would be cool, I would just be worried about the Dams "people" getting upset at us because we are doing work on cars in their parking lot. Let me get a hold of them and see what we can do.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I am still in for the spring meet.

    We should try and figure out a weekend date soon so planning and vacations can be scheduled around this. I have 5 racing weekends already planned for 07 with the NASA GTS series and F1 at Indy and Spain so my dates are filling quickly. Just my 2 cents.

    If we are looking for things to do during the meet, we could get a tech session going. I am not the most skilled mechanic out there, but I can organize or help out depending on what people want to learn. I know nothing about turbo's! But any maintenance or rebuild items I am fully capable of.

    Good to see this thread still alive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Everyone, I need to know who is so low that grass and very SMALL bumps would cause you to bottom out? I am in the process of asking the Delaware State Parks grounds keeping if we can park on the grass in front of the dam. It looks like it is very smooth but I really don't know and if it is going to be that much of a trouble I won't bother asking.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    We will probally come out with an announcement after the 1st of the year.

    Leave a comment:

Working...