Possible Spring Meet in Columbus, OH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    well if my car dose not get painted in the next couple of weeks I wont make that date, although I might bring the new 4 door ehhh I dont know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    yea, I think the date/time are set in stone now

    Leave a comment:


  • THM3
    replied
    Is that date set in stone? I would wait until school is out of session. I know it will be hard for me to get out there and back in time, but maybe that is just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    First post bro

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    When is this? I might be able to come. And I have a '91 parts car if anybody needs anything.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • AtariMasta
    replied
    +2 for Highbanks...

    Leave a comment:


  • AtariMasta
    replied
    count me in! -Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    This place is a million times better than that boat ramp we stopped at last time. Go drive up there and take a look. hit 315n to 270 e and hop off at 23 n to make it there quicker. its on the left hand side after a bunch of car lots.

    i cant say that they will want to charge us, you can always call ahead and talk to them, but i wound NOT give the exact date incase they do not want us there and plan for that date in time. Also, if we do get together, no matter the place, ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY!
    ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY! Agreed, none of that, glad you brought that up.

    Weighing our options still, actualyl waiting for a call to be returned. I might give them a call and talk to them. I might be up in Columbus in the near future, so I'll check it out. Thanks again Joe for your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    This place is a million times better than that boat ramp we stopped at last time. Go drive up there and take a look. hit 315n to 270 e and hop off at 23 n to make it there quicker. its on the left hand side after a bunch of car lots.

    i cant say that they will want to charge us, you can always call ahead and talk to them, but i wound NOT give the exact date incase they do not want us there and plan for that date in time. Also, if we do get together, no matter the place, ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Joe, just asking, not being a dick. I like the suggestion, I'm down. What is the difference between the park we ended up at last time and this? Is this nicer? Also are we going to get kicked off because they will know we are having a meet and will probably want to make money off of the deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Id suggest this site:
    Highbanks is named for its massive 100-foot-high shale bluff towering over the Olentangy, a State Scenic River. Tributary streams cutting across the bluff have created a number of deep ravines in the eastern part of the 1,160-acre park. Ohio and Olentangy shales, often containing outstanding large concretions, are exposed on the bluff face and sides of the ravines.


    Its about 30 minutes north of downtown columbus and is on one of the major north-south roads in all of ohio [rt 23; high, north high] No fees are involved in parking unless we reserve an area, and there is tons of space, grills, covered meeting areas and a very nice scenery.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    If I can get outta work, I may represent some midwest love for y'all. I'd be rollin' out of STL. I'll do what I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yea!!

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Time, place, & date have been set. See 1st post.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Smurf
    replied
    i'm defiantly down for the meet.

    Leave a comment:

Working...