Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He even got me a full size pic of one of the wheels.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193791

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      He's been leading me on all day with emails with a price of $200 I offered him last night. I will see what he says with the phone call. He doesn't know if he wants to split them from the car.
      alright ask him how much the lowest for the whole car.. and if the price seems good I will give the rest so we can pick the whole thing...
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        This thread should be re-named "shit I found on Denver craigslist."

so true. you know you can't wait to be here and fully participate in the insanity.

In other news, I got an ix brake booster from the yard today for way too little money (read: awesome). So now I can yank out my e32 booster and put the ix booster in and have exactly correct pedal height and full release without having to use 2 springs.

You guys should all rejoice because that is really the only thing I wanted to correct before letting anyone else drive it...
        Last edited by monkeytaco; 01-07-2011, 02:49 PM.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post

so true. you know you can't wait to be here and fully participate in the insanity.

In other news, I got an ix brake booster from the yard today for way too little money (read: awesome). So now I can yank out my e32 booster and put the ix booster in and have exactly correct pedal height and full release without having to use 2 springs.

You guys should all rejoice because that is really the only think I wanted to correct before letting anyone else drive it...
          Nice! How do the brakes feel?

Side note, this is making me all hot and bothered. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...00&postcount=3
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

You sir, have just posted one of the BEST looking cars for me. Honestly...That is reaching carrera 2.7 rs region for me. Maybe I should ask that shop if I can buy their touring....

Again, wtf, why am I so attracted to that thing.

Comment

brad, seems like the OZ wheels are a steal and a half. I would snag those bad boys.

Comment

You sir, have just posted one of the BEST looking cars for me. Honestly...That is reaching carrera 2.7 rs region for me. Maybe I should ask that shop if I can buy their touring....

Again, wtf, why am I so attracted to that thing.
                I know, right?

I think I just found my next project. Buy touring, flare it, 5 lug it, put good motor in it, and put M5 rims on it (buddy already has these).

I think that would look amazing. Screw more mods on the E36.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  I know, right?

I think I just found my next project. Buy touring, flare it, 5 lug it, put good motor in it, and put M5 rims on it (buddy already has these).

I think that would look amazing. Screw more mods on the E36.
                  I 2nd your idea. I love the touring. I'll help you swap an s52 in one...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

http://www.andersens.net/home/

324td touring in dark blue has been sitting in their service lot for MONTHS.

Comment

Hey Brad I might be willing to tag along/buy the parts car since I need one for a manual swap.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

http://www.andersens.net/home/

324td touring in dark blue has been sitting in their service lot for MONTHS.
                        Oh really?

Is it for sale? Or just abandoned? Have you talked with the owners?

btw guys, dibs if Brad doesn't take it.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

All I know is they are *still* doing fuel work on it. I've went to the fences and it looks really clean, I doubt there is any rust or anything. None from what I can see from the road and getting close to it. I emailed the shop and they said they would pass my interest to the owner, etc. Who knows.

Comment

89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                              Hey Brad I might be willing to tag along/buy the parts car since I need one for a manual swap.
                              I am calling the guy around 4, if I set an a time to meet with him I will let you know.

Comment

All I know is they are *still* doing fuel work on it. I've went to the fences and it looks really clean, I doubt there is any rust or anything. None from what I can see from the road and getting close to it. I emailed the shop and they said they would pass my interest to the owner, etc. Who knows.
                                Hmm. well damn. That's probably a good thing anyway right now, I need to finish current projects before starting another.....
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X