Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
      All of them cept the timing belt, so 3?
      which pull and pay?
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

All those belts are easy, no special tools required. If I remember right, you don't need special ones for the t-belt either, but it's a little more involved.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
          which pull and pay?
          looking to snag them? haha its the one on 34

Comment

oh yeah, you Are in greeley. idk which pull n pay down in denvuh. im lookin for a e34 bottlecap wheel tho...
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
              looking to snag them? haha its the one on 34

not at all bud... I have 3 sets of them so no need, just tought maybe I could get them cheaper for you if they were on the u-pull and pay on broadway..
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

HG job is really easy on an m50/52. Very simple DIY if you pickup the cam locking tools (eBay.)
                Chris
                97 M3
                01 325
                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Ross that sucks man. I'm busy all next week, but have a few days off the following week if you need help. Rebuild her, you've barely gotten to know her.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Ross, FYI, Chris knows his shit up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      Ross, FYI, Chris knows his shit up and down.
                      That he does.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

my Mother-in-law died last night.

Gotta send my wife back to Minnesota, find a permanent place to stay here in Colorado, have our household goods delivered to said new place and semi set up the place, then head down to texas by Thursday. Whoa.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          my Mother-in-law died last night.

Gotta send my wife back to Minnesota, find a permanent place to stay here in Colorado, have our household goods delivered to said new place and semi set up the place, then head down to texas by Thursday. Whoa.

Damn Eric sorry to hear that... my condolences to your wife and family
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                            Damn Eric sorry to hear that... my condolences to your wife and family
                            Thanks man, We found out 2 weeks ago that she had cancer. The docs said she probably had 6 months left. Yesterday was her first treatment of Chemo, and I guess her body just wasn't strong enough to handle the brutality of cancer treatment :(

So my wife is on a plane tomorrow in Denver to Minn, anybody still down for that peak to peak run? I'd be nice to get out and drive a nice road.
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Eric. my sympathies to you and your wife, I hope things go ok....

I would love to do a peak to peak drive, but there couldn't be a worse weekend for me, I have three exams early next week, all of which I will need to really study for, they will all be hard, and I am shaky in all three subjects...

make sure to take pics of the drive!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Thanks man, We found out 2 weeks ago that she had cancer. The docs said she probably had 6 months left. Yesterday was her first treatment of Chemo, and I guess her body just wasn't strong enough to handle the brutality of cancer treatment :(

So my wife is on a plane tomorrow in Denver to Minn, anybody still down for that peak to peak run? I'd be nice to get out and drive a nice road.
                                That sucks man! My condolences to you and your wife.

We are planning on meeting tomorrow at the 29th St Mall (underground, by Macy's) in Boulder at 3pm to go do a photoshoot and a drive somewhere, I think Peak to Peak is on the list of spots to try. I'll start a separate thread. Come join us!
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X