This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam! That's a good deal.

Lambo, sorry to hear about your ordeal. Is that your residence on campus or a class. If it's your residence it might be worth getting a small DVR camera from costco and recording the evidence of any further vandalism. I caught some kids spraying silky string on cars in my neighborhood that way. That shit eats through the paint if you stays on too long.

You might try parking 12" off the curb to still have enough space to be clear, but not enough go invite someone to park there.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

It was on campus. I had someone do something similar to me the other day as well. I swear, even the kids at our high school knew how to park better and were more respectful of other's cars.

Comment

never had an issue with hs school parking besides people hitting my car... haha we did always get the same spots though
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Yeah, it's just ridiculous how disrespectful people are around here about other people's things. I have had two bikes stolen, people park waaaay over the lines, the put shit on your car. It really sucks.

Comment

Only thing that's happened to me here is some one scratched my bumper cause they are shitty drivers and I got coffee all over the side of my car
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Anyone know when the CCA ice gymkhana is?
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
              BMW

Comment

Usually middle or late Jan. I'm planning on doing it.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                  never had an issue with hs school parking besides people hitting my car... haha we did always get the same spots though
                  Flashback...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i remember those days ahah flipping the mirrors upwards..
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                      i remember those days ahah flipping the mirrors upwards..
                      Did you know chris has videos of him trolling up look out mountain on youtube? I stumbled across them.
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

yea with his go pro..? he is here also from our cruise not to long ago.
                        This is the Colorado School of Mines Racing club annual Fall Colors Drive. We took advantage of the gorgeous fall colors in Colorado and enjoyed our cars on ...
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

It's crazy.
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

its crazier when youre riding passenger haha that can get pretty scary

did you watch his burnout one
                            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Wow that's a cool video!
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

No I'll find it.
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment