This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    Eric, road trip north to Fort Collins? or Boulder... We all need to orchestrate a big meet real quick before you take off
    Probably not. We are doing a mad sprint to find a house before I leave so I can help my wife set up the house a bit.

Were looking for a house $190,000 or under that isn't a double wide, isn't a HOA home, isn't out of the set of desperate housewives, doesn't have a kitchen that looks like it was teleported out of a $500 a month apartment, and most importantly it has room to park the cars and work on them!

Good luck...
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      This is a clear weekend. Lets all drive the peak-to-peak Sunday to show Eric!
      what is this peak to peak you speak of?

Sunday might be doable!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Probably not. We are doing a mad sprint to find a house before I leave so I can help my wife set up the house a bit.

Were looking for a house $190,000 or under that isn't a double wide, isn't a HOA home, isn't out of the set of desperate housewives, doesn't have a kitchen that looks like it was teleported out of a $500 a month apartment, and most importantly it has room to park the cars and work on them!

Good luck...

Thats what the lady and I are trying too!!!:weak:.. wish you luck and enjoy while your here.. supposed to get to 50 or so.. welcome and love the m5 man;)
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Good luck...

good luck with all that... You may want to live in NM or WY for that price... Well at least around Boulder anyway, housing is sarcastically expensive.

Then again, I know nothing of housing prices.

Comment

Peak to peak is a scenic highway. Here is the general route. There are a million different canyons you can drive but this is a good start.

Link

We looked at houses in that price range for a while and found nothing. BUT, that was in the Golden area which is much more expensive then the springs. We never looked down there so I can't comment on the housing market there. We had to wait until I graduated so our housing search is back on just with a different budget.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yesterday afternoon.

Co. Springs is beautiful, but busy! We definitely aren't used to a big city! I fly out next week to texas for 6 months
              Is the M5 you had those pictures of out here?

I'd be down for meeting up this weekend and rallying on the Peak to Peak, but I work an epic two day trip.

You can find a house out here for $190K, especially in the Springs. There are a ton's of short sales and foreclosures out there. I have a few friends who were able to get places in descent neighborhoods around Denver for that.

My last road trip to Texas.

The Lee-Side has been on a diet the past couple months. It's time for a monster post... The weekend of March 13, 2010 Nick Nisbet raced the...

The hill country north of San Antonio is nice, but I could never live there. I avoid Breckenridge just to avoid the Texans!

The Peak to Peak Highway

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

what is this peak to peak you speak of?

Sunday might be doable!
                Eric, it would be cool to meet ya check out your cars since you're local. I was thinking about going to this on sunday, if you are available, it is much closer than foco/ boulder and would be with the e24/e28 crowd. We could help make an e30 crowd..

anyone else is welcome too, it is just in castlerock, they are calling it bimmers and braq fest in honor of the e24 designer

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  Eric, it would be cool to meet ya check out your cars since you're local. I was thinking about going to this on sunday, if you are available, it is much closer than foco/ boulder and would be with the e24/e28 crowd. We could help make an e30 crowd..

anyone else is welcome too, it is just in castlerock, they are calling it bimmers and braq fest in honor of the e24 designer

http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14312
                  Sadly the M5 isn't with me right now :(

5 days of owning it I got t-boned in downtown St. Louis MO as we were heading out here. Cops say it was my fault, I blame the f-ed up St. Louis street system (so does the guy that hit me). But the car is now in the hands of a very very good repair shop. I'm going to fly up to St. Louis from texas when it's done and do a 16 hour return trip to bring it back.

With the M5 down, the only car we have out here is the MINI Clubman, and I'm not sure my wife would be down for a day of fun in the car after a week of driving in it, plus the recent trauma of the M5 fresh in her head.

BTW, did you know a MINI clubman can fit: 2 full size overpacked suitcases, a garment bag, two duffel bags, two backpacks, a medium sized suitcase, a gigantic ice scrapper, a stroller, a car seat, a two year old and two adults?

Comment

Good thing everyone is okay.

Just think of it as even newer paint on the M5 :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Nooooooo. That sucks man. Glad to hear you guys were okay. Hopefully the damage is easily repairable.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

BTW, did you know a MINI clubman can fit: 2 full size overpacked suitcases, a garment bag, two duffel bags, two backpacks, a medium sized suitcase, a gigantic ice scrapper, a stroller, a car seat, a two year old and two adults?

holy crap

Comment

Wheres the track toy... for the love of god

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

so here I am, posting at peckin' 2:37 am....

EDIT: apparently R3V's clock is off by ten minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                              Wheres the track toy... for the love of god
                              ORDER
                              ORDER NUMBER: JP7C001948
                              ORIGIN: SPANGDAHLEM VPC
                              DESTINATION: DALLAS VPC
                              LAST LOCATION: BREMERHAVEN PORT
                              REQUIRED DELIVERY: 3/21/2011

STATUS
                              VEHICLE IS ENROUTE TO DESTINATION IN POSSESSION OF THE OCEAN CARRIER.

:up:

Comment

BTW, did you know a MINI clubman can fit...
                                It's like a black-hole; I love it too!
                                Our Clubby carries all the EuroBerge stuff to shows and event with ease.

- Erik
                                Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Working...
                                X