This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In gunbarrel or Niwot you can find some streets. And yes, still detailin

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I am in need of a heavy clay bar job + 2 coats of wax. No polishing, possibly sealant or something like that. Sealant + wax, whatever lasts longest and protects the most.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        I am in need of a heavy clay bar job + 2 coats of wax. No polishing, possibly sealant or something like that. Sealant + wax, whatever lasts longest and protects the most.
        No polishing? I think it could use some imho..

Comment

Critter said he took a TON off last time and he had to stop because he felt uncomfortable doing more.

It needs a heavy, heavy clay bar and it will look pretty good. My apt seriously puts fertalizer in the sprinkler systems that really just water the parking lot instead of the grass. My car takes a serious beating in the spring/summer. It looks awful right now from all the deposits left on it from the summer, and it will look awful even waxed, but I need to hold off a new paint job so I need to keep it going for at least this summer.

Gotta save what I can :( stupid 21 year old paint.

Comment

Critter said he took a TON off last time and he had to stop because he felt uncomfortable doing more.

It needs a heavy, heavy clay bar and it will look pretty good. My apt seriously puts fertalizer in the sprinkler systems that really just water the parking lot instead of the grass. My car takes a serious beating in the spring/summer. It looks awful right now from all the deposits left on it from the summer, and it will look awful even waxed, but I need to hold off a new paint job so I need to keep it going for at least this summer.

Ahhh. Yeah. You had some srs waterspots too.

I need to get back into detailing (my car needs it soo bad). Can't detail in a dirty garage though. :neutral:

Comment

Last summer I clayed + waxed the hood once a month and it wasn't even close to good enough. Seriously after one week it would all be gone from whatever acid they put in that water, it drives me insane. That's why I'm not detailing my car this time, I will go crazy from rage just thinking about the sprinklers and how it ruined a really nice E30.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                No polishing? I think it could use some imho..
                I would agree, I remember thinking that Brad's car would look dope if I detailed it (when I met you in the parking garage with David that one time.. if you remember).

Uh.... Critter said what?lol...... I laugh at that. literally. Tell your appartment building to fuck off, or hand them a bill for the detail and shit, they can't be doing that to tenants cars. Your car would look dope if I gave it the full treatment, guaranteed.
                Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                Ahhh. Yeah. You had some srs waterspots too.

I need to get back into detailing (my car needs it soo bad). Can't detail in a dirty garage though. :neutral:
                Last summer I clayed + waxed the hood once a month and it wasn't even close to good enough. Seriously after one week it would all be gone from whatever acid they put in that water, it drives me insane. That's why I'm not detailing my car this time, I will go crazy from rage just thinking about the sprinklers and how it ruined a really nice E30.
                PM me brad or call / text any time, 303 709 6008

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

This is how it looked back when I bought it. It is so sad what driving hwy 93 did to the front end and what sprinklers and a hail storm can do to the rest of it. Poor car. I hate having a one car garage....

Comment

The clubman is getting new shoes...

too broke now to buy tires!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Nice! What are the specs? Leaving them white?

Comment

i vote we do this again

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Nice! What are the specs? Leaving them white?
                          17x7.5 ET35 BBS RG

They were faded blue/purple, they are now pepper white like the clubman... hope it matches!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Awesome. That was what I was getting at with the color question. If it matches it should look pretty good.

Comment

Never thought I would say this, but I want a cabrio. Just thought I should share.
                              Originally posted by joshw02
                              Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
                              Originally posted by Ian Bowers
                              If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

Motor is all done and back in my M3... It runs SO much better!!!

Should have done it 50,000 miles ago. It feels like a new car. Really tempted to do the M50 manifold that I have laying around as well as a set of raceland euro supersprint reps and a custom midpipe to get some more power... Gotta pay for all these parts first and then see about that.
                                Chris
                                97 M3
                                01 325
                                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X