This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Can't make it out tonight, got class on Thursday nights. Did drive the car to school though!

Comment

The MINI's new wheels showed up today! They look better in person, than in the picture I got from MemoryFab right before he boxed them up!

Now I have to decide if I want to play it safe and run 215/40/17, or stuff 235/40/17 star specs under the arches

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I know what I'd vote for lol... R u going to track it anymore or when the e30 gets here the mini will just b DD? Suspension plans or is it not stock?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I've permmently retired the snows for the season. It'll just make the drive more fun if it snows.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              I've permmently retired the snows for the season. It'll just make the drive more fun if it snows.
              hell yeah
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                The MINI's new wheels showed up today! They look better in person, than in the picture I got from MemoryFab right before he boxed them up!

Now I have to decide if I want to play it safe and run 215/40/17, or stuff 235/40/17 star specs under the arches

I can't wait to see these.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  I know what I'd vote for lol... R u going to track it anymore or when the e30 gets here the mini will just b DD? Suspension plans or is it not stock?
                  Maybe, maybe not! My wife said she would do at least one HPDE in it with the BMW club. My guess is that something will happen with the E30, and it will go down again for a 34 point roll cage or something else retarded, and i'll be tracking the mini more than I though (happened once already)

Right now the car is on KW V1's... they are pretty nice, but i'd like to try out AST 5200's that Vorshlag sells. That's way down the line though.

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  Nice, snows are so squishy!

Comment

Yummy R8...stupid flappy paddles though...

One of these things is not like the others...

And some yummy pizza

inb4 broken volvo lip...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

dang that pizza is making me all hungry

Comment

nom nom nom. wider is betterrrrrrrrr

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                          nom nom nom. wider is betterrrrrrrrr
                          yeah but 235/40/17 is about the widest people run on MINI's because the plastic fenders can't be rolled/flared it's pretty limited. The star specs run a little fat too, so that doesn't help.

Most guys on 235's are running an offset of 42-38 at the lowest. These are et35, so that's more poke. Worst of all, it's my wife's daily driver, so if it rubs I'll never hear the end of it:(

That pizza looks seriously good

Comment

yeah but 235/40/17 is about the widest people run on MINI's because the plastic fenders can't be rolled/flared it's pretty limited. The star specs run a little fat too, so that doesn't help.

Most guys on 235's are running an offset of 42-38 at the lowest. These are et35, so that's more poke. Worst of all, it's my wife's daily driver, so if it rubs I'll never hear the end of it:(
                            Plastic?! Easy. Get heat gun, apply. Bend into awesome shapes.

Profit.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              dang that pizza is making me all hungry
                              It was pretty damn good. Name of the place is Anthony's Pizza, this one was up near Castle Pines...hence the fancy shmancy cars...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I have to double check but I'm pretty sure the specs on your wheels were the same as my reps.... 17x8 +35... are yours 8in wide? We test fitted mine on a clubman locally, and I thought they looked AWESOME, but there was a bit of poke... If you have coilovers (adjustable height at least) and camber plates to at least bring the wheels in, I think it'd be amazing.... and if we didn't guess, I'm liking the 235s cause that's what I ran on my e30 / 17s

Comment

Working...
                                X