X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im trying lucas power steering stop leak
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      I have no PS fluid, the rack is drained and plugged. And no, that's not the problem, the rack clunked when I first bought it, and ran the perfectly working PS system for years before removing it.

Comment

Used, 88K miles. We had a long discussion. If it dies then he will replace it for free. Installing it in the E30 doesn't void the warranty either.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          NSF?

Ca = In-n-out burger
          Michigan = detroit

why is there contemplation here?
          NSF = three year full ride + healthy stipend + tuition waiver to wherever I want to go to grad school....means I can much better afford Stanford now.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering the amount of tracks nearby. I'm also originally from the Bay Area....and have family there. Modding of cars isn't all that important, I'll get by without moar powar. Somehow.

So fucking pumped right now.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

You might try the stuff mentioned in here:

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              NSF = three year full ride + healthy stipend + tuition waiver to wherever I want to go to grad school....means I can much better afford Stanford now.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering the amount of tracks nearby. I'm also originally from the Bay Area....and have family there. Modding of cars isn't all that important, I'll get by without moar powar. Somehow.

So fucking pumped right now.
              Forgot to mention In and Out Burger = Diarrea Burger Mmmmm!

If Southwest calls I might find myself back in Oaktown, at least part time. Sears Point, Laguna Seca, diving at Point Lobos, dive bombing beach goers at Ft. Funston. It's not all bad. I had some good times rallying my old TR6 up highway 1. I hated the fucking crowds and fog the most.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                You might try the stuff mentioned in here:

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...78#post2489378
                hmm worth a shot, have you bought it yet?

My leak was really bad when I bought the car (i'm talking beyond a full turn it would drip lines of fluid along the ground)

So I found an ix rack for sale on e30tech and bought it and swapped it in. it was perfect for about a year and then when my diff blew on new years I noticed the leak. Swapping a regular e30 should be a lot easier than an ix as well as cheaper, i just tried the lucas stuff last week so I will see how it works but if/when that runs out maybe that max life is worth a shot

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Forgot to mention In and Out Burger = Diarrea Burger Mmmmm!
                  Two questions: wtf is In n Out Burger and is it better than Chipotle/Qdoba?
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    Two questions: wtf is In n Out Burger and is it better than Chipotle/Qdoba?
                    going to la next weekend. I will have an answer for you after that.

Comment

going to la next weekend. I will have an answer for you after that.
                      Word, I'm flying out to SF prolly sunday-tues.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

On a side note car-parts .com is the shit. I got a 2.8 Z3 rack w/ a lifetime warrenty shipped for $200!
                        That's a deal! I paid less, but only got a two year warranty.

If Southwest calls I might find myself back in Oaktown, at least part time. Sears Point, Laguna Seca, diving at Point Lobos, dive bombing beach goers at Ft. Funston. It's not all bad. I had some good times rallying my old TR6 up highway 1. I hated the fucking crowds and fog the most.
                        Did you put an app in with Purple too by chance?

Comment

In-n-out is a super popular burger joint. Mostly in cali but they have been expanding. I've never had it but mykal gets it everytime she goes to JPL.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            In-n-out is a super popular burger joint.
                            Their stuff is way over-hyped; was visiting Las Vegas and Cali and tried separate locations only to be very disappointed.
                            I'd rather have a burrito than In-n-Out's soggy burgers.

- Erik
                            Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Yeah, my wife says something about the fries more then the burgers. Something about them putting flavors on them or something.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It's shocking you've never heard of it David. And as for quality, it depends where you go and what you order. I had in-n-out in LA and it was meh, had it in Tucson and it was great...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X