Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it had a v8 swap too, haven't really took the time to invest the story.

Comment

wow...

Comment

where is the story?

Comment

Fucking shit, not getting email updates anymore... and, I may recognize that car... Didn't have a v8 though, one of the cleanest s5x swaps I've ever seen.. Let us know what you find out, it'd be a shame if that's the same car I know lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

The Bugatti is in Evergreen apparently the descendent of the creator of the yellow pages.

Comment

Lol, getting rich off the family business is just sick sometimes.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                Lol, getting rich off the family business is just sick sometimes.
                Would you object to it if it were your family?
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

That sounds like a unlikely story "yellow pages" ; reason being you can't copyright or pattent protect a list of Telephone #'s. Not to mention the YP were always given away free to subscribers of the phone service, so unless this dude was AT&T...and if he was AT&T he wouldn't ne known for yellow pages ;)

Comment

Throw in a few adds in the yellow pages and you have all the money you want.

And no I wouldn't object. I just find it funny how rich people can get off of simple stuff that I normally don't think twice about.

Comment

The guy making money of the yellow pages themselves is the guy selling the adds, the phone company

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        Throw in a few adds in the yellow pages and you have all the money you want.

And no I wouldn't object. I just find it funny how rich people can get off of simple stuff that I normally don't think twice about.
                        Takes money to make money. lol
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I called it

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Those skid marks would pucker my butt hole...

Comment

any of you guys cruising around golden or c470 today?

saw a dark green e30 in golden this morning and a black one off c470 and kipling about 5 pm. I was on a bus, otherwise would have waved. I also couldnt see through the tint
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Nope, my E30 stayed home today. I did see a black one in Golden the other day with wheels, and the rear "e30" badge. I wonder who that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X