Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyards have the worst hours. Looks like about my only option though.
    Originally posted by joshw02
    Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
    Originally posted by Ian Bowers
    If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

Originally posted by gmyers395 View Post
      Junkyards have the worst hours.
      Agreed. Junkyards need to be 24/7 operations. Same with barber shops.

Comment

Brad,

I'm sure you've seen this, but it seems like it could be legit although "properly" priced.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I thought it was going to weigh less:(

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

E30s really aren't as lightweight as folks think.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

have you seen the anorexic E30 thread on E30tech? some guys are getting them down to 2150lbs! I'm not sure where I can take more weight out besides getting rid of those steam rollers and brakes for some 15" wheels.

I'd like to remove 230lbs, get it down to an even 2400lbs wet.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Man I hate craigslist. That is all.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Trunk tar? Sunroof equipement? A/C equipment? P/S stuff? Spare tire, etc. etc.
                  I guess a better question would be what HAVE you removed?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Aren't you running something crazy like 18x10's? Your brake/tire/wheel combo has to weigh a lot compared to most people.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

BMWCCA AutoX school and Event 1 last weekend went great. Course on Sunday was fun, and fast... Rev limiter in 2nd gear through a slalom/transitions. Pretty entertaining, and the weather stayed dry if a bit cool. 9 runs on Sunday!

If anyone is considering trying out autocross, I would encourage you to join BMW Club and attend. You are guaranteed to get a lot of runs because they cap their entries, and the environment is more relaxed than SCCA events.

Also, AST's kick ass. My car, even on dead-lops and with some other challenges, posted a time 2+ seconds over the next fastest car. Super-fun.
                      Chris
                      97 M3
                      01 325
                      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                        Also, my driving kicks ass. My driving, even on dead-lops and with some other challenges, posted a time 2+ seconds over the next fastest car. Super-fun.
                        fixed for accuracy.

Comment

My same thoughts when I read it lol

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

stuck in class all day today.... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              have you seen the anorexic E30 thread on E30tech? some guys are getting them down to 2150lbs! I'm not sure where I can take more weight out besides getting rid of those steam rollers and brakes for some 15" wheels.

I'd like to remove 230lbs, get it down to an even 2400lbs wet.
                              i know a guy with an e30 m3 race car down to 2150 lbs then again he is stripped, caged and lightened as much as possible
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I just got outta class Roland but I won't see the light of day today... Finals are around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X