Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a few shots today. Hadn't had time since I finally got it all back together. The Z3 rack is the shit. It compliments the Z3 1.9 shifter perfectly.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Nice shots. What suspension?

Comment

WOW, nice, Alex!!

So is the Z3 shifter just a plug-and-play install? I haven't ever looked into short shifters, but I will be soon.

Comment

H&R Sports w/ drop hats. To make the 1.9 work you have to bend the shift selector rod. I did it when I rebuild all of my worn out bushings.

10mm spacers will make the stance perfect, but those are $$ I don't have right now.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Sexy... we shal do aw shoot!! Looks very good dude..
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Looks lower than sports, must be the drop hats. Nice work.

Comment

Adam, I'm down we could get a big crew for that with all the AW's around.

Josh, there is a little slant on the pavement that exaggerates the rake. I think the sports are the perfect ride height. I wouldn't want any more firm either. Driving to work on I-270 makes for a kidney shaker.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  Adam, I'm down we could get a big crew for that with all the AW's around.

Josh, there is a little slant on the pavement that exaggerates the rake. I think the sports are the perfect ride height. I wouldn't want any more firm either. Driving to work on I-270 makes for a kidney shaker.
                  Im down any day.. have you heard from Ross?.. I know there is a handfull around, you, Sam, Downforce, Rossx2, mistermini, me and uhm I can't think who else..
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I could do something mid week next week. Too bad I'm working for wings this week. I figured Ross has been immersed in the world of new born. Roland could represent in the M5.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Next week sounds good then.. pick a nice location
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

i know a good location. CORE, this Saturday.

;)

Comment

Went and saw Hangover 2. Was good

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            Roland could represent in the M5.
                            I need to get the seats back into the car in a less ghetto-rigged manner, and it will be set to go (I hope). Maybe I'll get that done today...

Comment

AW here too!

Comment

Ill be in denver/boulder sunday evening and monday. David was talking about going to BBQ in Nederland, but he doesnt have an alpine ;)

325ix there will be a 2002 meet in castlerock on saturday at the pizza place if you're around I was planning to go (forgot the name of the place right now)
                                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                                X