X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vectorsc View Post
    I just bought that E24. LOL.
    No shit?

I need compression testing stuff this weekend. Anyone know where I can borrow/rent it? Anyone want to help?

Comment

Yeah - gonna go pick it up this lunch hour. I've wanted one for a long time.

Comment

Awesome, that's a hot car!

Comment

I just bought that E24. LOL.
          sweet, you need to bring it to some meets! where are you located?
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Did you test drive it or just buy it and gonna go get it?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

That kicks ass. A good price on a 635csi too, esp with the manual. I want to see that car in person!

My $0.02: Get the euro bumpers, so much more sexyness....

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Just buy it and gonna go get it - I have the time and money to fix anything E24 gremlin related. I'll bring it to our meet ups next month I suspect.

Comment

Win, I don't think I've ever seen a shark up close, but I know I want one bad lol

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

The Report:

1. The engine oil housing is messed up. I can fix that pretty easy.
                    2. There are dents - 2 of them. 2 little dents. Like the size of a quarter. I almost walked.
                    3. Likewise with THE scratch.
                    4. Air intake boot is dead.
                    5. Dash has 1 crack.
                    6. Drivers door panel was taken out in pieces. All of them are there for reassembly.
                    7. Drivers seat could use some leatherique. No tears though.

All in all a solid $2k buy.

Comment

Damn, nice buy

Comment

Sounds like a really good buy

Comment

as far as maintenance goes, I was under the impression that BMW went a little overboard with experimental/luxury items. such as hydraulic (adjustable?) suspension, and annoying shit like a seperate heater core for the back seat, with it's own heat/AC controls. i'm sure there's more, but i have no idea what i'm talking about; never actually driven one. I'm sure Vector will keep us posted!

plus parts aren't as common as e30s.

anyway, that is totally a sick buy, and it sounds like all the important stuff is in good working order. Can't wait to see it at some meets!!
                          Originally posted by stoliver54
                          Aw, balls.
                          FS: assault gear....
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

anyone been to the pick and pull lately?
                            looking for a m20b25 brake booster....(blake's has a couple, but they are M-F only)
                            Aw, balls.

Comment

I have one I'll sell you for $20

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

PMed
                                Aw, balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X