Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a good car! I think I may try and get into an e30 again sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Looks like a good car! I think I may try and get into an e30 again sometime soon.
      do it.. i got mine now
      are you coming back for thanks giving im gonna need random bits and pieces but idk if you still have them.. haha
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
        do it.. i got mine now
        are you coming back for thanks giving im gonna need random bits and pieces but idk if you still have them.. haha
        I don't know that I will, I want to but, I change cars all the time. I still have a lot of them left and I should be around.

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
          yeah i called him i think 200 is way to much for a bad condition one with broken brackets
          yeah, i'd pay $50 tops for a es spoiler. there is bound to be one in the junk yard eventually.

called it.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            called it.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              Ha, I knew I would want one again.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                HAHA. I see your time at college has made you into a clutch internets poster. :up:
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Ha, I knew I would want one again.
                  im debating selling mine and i havent even drove it yet....
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

im debating selling mine and i havent even drove it yet....
                    Why?

Comment

Why?
                      To get a new camera body/gear
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

To get a new camera body/gear
                        Hmm... I want it!

Comment

im taking it to castle rock this weekend to wash, clay bar and polish and then see how i feel about it after shes all cleaned up
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

im taking it to castle rock this weekend to wash, clay bar and polish and then see how i feel about it after shes all cleaned up
                            Let me know man!

Comment

will do. ill post pics after
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
                                I guess I should stop lurking now, on my second E30 right now. I had a alpine white 318is that unfornatly was totaled because I hit a deer:( it was my first car and I had to have another so I recently bought a 1987 325is:). Some of you might have seen the ad up on the craigs. Im in the Castle Rock area if anyone was wondering.

Also does anyone have a 1987 iS, bumper as you can see the PO didn't have the bumper
                                Upullandpay in Aurora has an 87 325 with the bumper-spoiler your looking for, rear bumper was mint also, it was there Tue. afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X