• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needs more tarbo.

Comment

mmmmtarbo
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I heard you bought it from wh00sh! welcome to the club!
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          I heard you bought it from wh00sh! welcome to the club!
          No turbo on this one, its for the wife for winter driving only. I'm not sure what his name is on the forum but I got it from Brad and what a great guy, gave me a deal I could not pass on.

@Zack - yeah man, finally got one in decent shape.
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Hey guys, I'm working on a reverse engineering project for school for a Harbor Freight electric impact wrench. I need to get some info on what people think about their tools... If you guys could take this survey real quick that'd be awesome! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6HMZ97
            - 1990 325is
            - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

Anybody here ever own a Mini?
              All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

Originally posted by RLTW86 View Post
                Anybody here ever own a Mini?
                Kinda sorta have one. It's technically my sister's.

Comment

Do you like it? I'm thinking about looking at some Cooper S's. Just curious on what some people's experiences have been with them. I've never so much as sat in one.

Comment

We used to have a Clubman S and loved it! I personally don't like the regular mini very much. I don't like the ghetto booty bump below the rear window, and the back seat is too small in the normal one. The clubman I think looks better for a few reasons

1. the rear doors look better than ghetto booty.

2. the long rear window on the drivers looks cool I think.

3. the slight wedge in the rear windows give the car a little bit of a shooting brake look.

4. the long roof and overhang has a bit of 1960's design flare to it.

Both my wife and I really regret selling it, and we've casually looked for another one. The biggest problem we've found is how boring most MINI's are optioned. We built ours from the factory and it had a way cooler interior, the NAV option looks 100 times better than the dumb big speedo, the checked aluminum trim looks cheap compared to piano black trim, and most clubmans have the grey rear surround which looks horrible on just about every color combo! I found the dealer in Texas who last sold the car, and asked him to pass my info on to the buyer if he ever wants to sell it, we'd buy it back since we can't find another one as nicely spec'd out as our.

I guess the point of my rant is to look for the right one. One with a ton of cool options won't be much more expensive as a dealer spec'd one that has all the boring stuff on it.
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I drove one once and the 6 speed was nice when I was zipping around the valet lot ;)
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! I'll be taking a bunch of test drives in various cars over the next month or so (need something more comfortable than the e30 or the 240z ;D). I'll let you know what I end up with.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! I'll be taking a bunch of test drives in various cars over the next month or so (need something more comfortable than the e30 or the 240z ;D). I'll let you know what I end up with.
                          What ranger class were you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
                            Hey guys, I'm working on a reverse engineering project for school for a Harbor Freight electric impact wrench. I need to get some info on what people think about their tools... If you guys could take this survey real quick that'd be awesome! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6HMZ97

Do it, this kid goes to School Of Mines haha.
                            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                            BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomat View Post
                              What ranger class were you?

11-10. Straight through, thank god.

Comment

11-10. Straight through, thank god.
                                Nice, 01-09 here. Tore ACL on first try then got through bc I knew everything. Still in? MOS?

Comment

Working...
                                X