Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody need stock 325is injectors? I just switched to 30#ers.
    All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

just finished my first clutch job after thinking the throw out bearing was bad, turns out the my rare ass getrag 245 is the problem! might be time to put a getrag 260 or 265 in, unless I find a one for sale that's not 1K

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        just finished my first clutch job after thinking the throw out bearing was bad, turns out the my rare ass getrag 245 is the problem! might be time to put a getrag 260 or 265 in, unless I find a one for sale that's not 1K
        Maybe should have asked someone about bad trans b4 [maxing out your credit card by ordering overnight express Chinese T/O bearing and] ripping apart with misdiagnosis. LOL Zack!
        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 04-04-2014, 10:14 AM.
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
          Maybe should have asked someone about bad trans b4 ripping apart with misdiagnosis. LOL
          hahah your definitely right about that but putting all new shifter bushings/ motor mounts/transmissions mounts/ made it worth it:o

Comment

hahah your definitely right about that but putting all new shifter bushings/ motor mounts/transmissions mounts/ made it worth it:o
            Zack's Euro e21 m20b23 with g245 sound like this.

BMW M3 GTR driven at the Nurburgring by Hans Jochen Stuck onboard camera

Too bad Zack don't have straight-cut gears in his g245 like that though.

LMFAO!
            1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

LMFAO!
              I just tell honda kids its supercharged now

Comment

LMFAO!
                Maybe you could sell your e21 and just tell the buyer you have a "super-sick rare Euro g245 with straight-cut" gears and show them the above video if they don't believe you!

Comment

Does anyone know a good place around Denver to source some 2.5" OD stainless steel piping for fabricating a exhaust? So, I would need pieces in ideally 5' sections or longer.
                  Thanks!

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

AR design maybe.

Comment

really? Hmmmmm...

replacing m20 motor and g245 tranny mounts / shifter bushing = 1 hr.
                      replacing g245 T/O bearing for no reason = 13 hr. wasted

Good thing were not at 24 hrs. of LeMan's, as dog-ass Porsche 914 1.7 liter repeatedly pass us up, while Zack in pits ripping apart tranny for 13 hrs. for no apparent reason.

CEO of BMW Motorsport, GmBH, at 24 hrs. of LeMan's dumbfounded scratching head in bewilderment...

watching Zack slap-on Chinese parts to his e21 with happy-go-lucky guessing misdiagnosis mechanical practices = "made it worth it"

style points = MAXIMUM style points

LMFAO!
                      Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 04-05-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Who wants to trade their 325ix for my 99 528i touring? Or does anyone know where theres one for sale?

Comment

Just a heads up, most ix owners are a bit cultish and will be buried in their ix when the day finally comes.

You'd have much better luck selling your wagon and hunting one down instead of trading. Sucks that a 528 is with about as much as a clean ix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Yeah... :( Found some on cl that im talking to the guys about. Someone just needs to buy my e39..

Anyone here know this car? Im in wyo and dont want to make the trip down for a car thats a pile

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4408033392.html

Comment

really? Hmmmmm...

replacing m20 motor and g245 tranny mounts / shifter bushing = 1 hr.
                              replacing g245 T/O bearing for no reason = 13 hr. wasted

Good thing were not at 24 hrs. of LeMan's, as dog-ass Porsche 914 1.7 liter repeatedly pass us up, while Zack in pits ripping apart tranny for 13 hrs. for no apparent reason.

CEO of BMW Motorsport, GmBH, at 24 hrs. of LeMan's dumbfounded scratching head in bewilderment...

watching Zack slap-on Chinese parts to his e21 with happy-go-lucky guessing misdiagnosis mechanical practices = "made it worth it"

style points = MAXIMUM style points

LMFAO!
                              13 hr tranny job on an E21?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                13 hr tranny job on an E21?
                                Roland - I'm sure you can run circles around me all day and I'm glad you know ALL the surrounding circumstances without knowing me, being their, or ever seeing any of my work. You sir are AWESOME...

And for being so AWESOME please don't ever work on my BMW, as I like to take a real, real long time when I do work on them. Ask people who DO know me. Thank you

Shop time m20b25 rebuild = 30 hrs.
                                My m20 rebuild = 150 hrs. plus hours and not even near finished

Sorry I can't be all fast custom builder/fabricator like you Roland! How much of your labor did it take for Drew to rebuild your s38 head? Your everyone's idol...
                                Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 04-05-2014, 11:07 PM. Reason: Pics

Comment

Working...
                                X