X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
    are they off carpart.com?
    care to share anymore of my secrets in public?

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      care to share anymore of my secrets in public?

;)
      you deeply regret selling such an awesome M5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        you deeply regret selling such an awesome M5 lol

Comment

I actually got to see it yesterday. Still a gorgeous car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            OT: what the hell is up with bimmerforums /bf.c mountain regional?
            New moderator there to "enforce whatever rules they want to make up" is the gist of it.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            You mean the dickhead moderator? Or is there something else?
            He is pretty terrible; I tried to figure out what/why everything was going the way it was, but nobody responded to my last post about it.

Originally posted by visionaut View Post
            Chucky has calmed down, apologized, and backed off on his heavy-handedness. He's restored our own CO CL thread, and dropped his 'replacement'. He said he'll only try to butt-in now to enforce the bf.c explicit language policy.

He took the heat (right/wrong) for the stupid Panjo selling decision Bf.c made (kill the messenger), and admits he definitely could/should have "entered the scene" a bit better, not knowing us or how that community worked...

Ehh - it's better now, maybe not the ol' way, but OK, IMO. But the traffic has died quite a bit cuz all this. For us non-FBers it's still at least a way to communicate...
            Its too late for most, the damage has been done. They drove away at minimum 75% of the active members. Maybe they will slowly come back but if they do it will take a long time.

Comment

Yep, I don't want to even post there anymore, despite getting our CL thread back.

Comment

Brad do you have a 535i? the user name over at bf.c has me wondering?

IMHO r3v has been our clubhouse forever and I like it that way.

Comment

yeah bimmerforums was always a place for slammed e36 m3s on 17 or 18s
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                    New moderator there to "enforce whatever rules they want to make up" is the gist of it.

He is pretty terrible; I tried to figure out what/why everything was going the way it was, but nobody responded to my last post about it.

Its too late for most, the damage has been done. They drove away at minimum 75% of the active members. Maybe they will slowly come back but if they do it will take a long time.
                    That's too bad. I was looking forward to using that subforum more when I move back.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The only section I like is the E21 section it really feels like a small community where everyone knows each other

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                        Brad do you have a 535i? the user name over at bf.c has me wondering?

IMHO r3v has been our clubhouse forever and I like it that way.
                        Sort of?

Learned to drive in dad's E28 535i, and it's mine "as soon as you have a real place to live"

No idea what I'd do with it, but yea.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have a real place; tell him I should have it

Comment

Roland, pm me some of these Getrag 265's if you get a chance... I can't find one for under $1k!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

scammers in the WTB section beware.
                              he asks me to email him, so i do

he then sends me this e-mail with photos (e-mail seems fishy so i google image search the photos)

I find his photos that he sent me in a bimmerforums thread from 2008
                              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

so i reply with this

My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

yep, gotta be careful.

Comment

Working...
                                X