• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Enjoy

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
      My dudes, which one of you was driving the sweet late-model red sedan this evening on Aurora Pkwy and Smoky Hill?
      Didn't know you were in the area!
      http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
        Didn't know you were in the area!
        Hey Tom! Yep, in town for a wedding. Hope all is well :)

E46t

Comment

Spotted this neat little guy today -- can't remember the last time I saw an E21. Seemed really tiny compared to an E30.

[

E46t

Comment

very nice condition, too

Comment

Ordered my suspension! Anyone have recommendations on someone to do a decent detail on my E30? Nothing to pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

looks like zachs old euro 323i always sad to think of that car.
                Build Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                Parts Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
                  looks like zachs old euro 323i always sad to think of that car.
                  Yeah... RIP

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I'm looking for a set of cheap strut inserts. I don't care about the condition, it's for a parts car that I need to move. Let me know if you want to make some quick cash for some junk!

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
                      I'm looking for a set of cheap strut inserts. I don't care about the condition, it's for a parts car that I need to move. Let me know if you want to make some quick cash for some junk!
                      45mm or 51mm? The 51mm front dampers won't of course fit if you have earlier 45mm front strut. The opposite (45mm shock damper in 51mm strut) of course should work just to move ride. LMK if you need 51's
                      1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                      Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                      Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Hey pals, anyone have any plastic bumpers or knows someone who does? wanna put them on my early model I think....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
                          Hey pals, anyone have any plastic bumpers or knows someone who does? wanna put them on my early model I think....
                          I have some
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                            I have some

How much? Condition color?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
                              How much? Condition color?

Both different color but in great shape, one front white or calypso, rear is silver. Do you want the shocks and hardware too? Come check them out I'm in Brighton

sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                              " enjoy the show "

Comment

I would want everything I'd need to mount them I guess, are you in a rush to sell them or are you just holding on to them until a buyer a comes? I'm up in Greeley, but with school this year I haven't really been able to work so money at the moment is very slim, if you were holding onto them I might be able to make something work closer to December but if you had a rough idea to as what you wanted for them that would also be a huge help!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X