Thoughts/Opinions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Man, what is with everyone asking $2500 for a POS 325i these days?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I'd check out this one, maybe demand pictures. http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/2050237927.html

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    The one in Loveland looks promising. I have seen that before on CL, only went on a week or so ago. But i wouldn't buy it for that price, especially since it looks like it got rear-ended. I would think that car may be worth $1500-2000 depending on the condition upon closer inspection.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    That last one has been for sale for like a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    maybe this can help..




    this one is nice too seen it in person.. but I think is a bit too high

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    thanks for the support guys

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Just forget it, don't offer him anything imo. Another car will show up with lower miles and no smoke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Seriously, if this guy comes back to you, drop the offer drastically or walk away lol... E30's aren't some RARE entity for fuck's sake and this guy sounds like he needs to add some bleach to his gene pool


    Originally posted by MisterMiniS
    Soooooo, still looking for a nice car if you hear of anything.
    You didn't want that clunker anyway. ;)

    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    Screw that guy man. If this buyer DOES fall through, lowball the shit out of him, and tell him he lost his chance.
    Seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterMiniS
    No car for me :(

    "Hi Matt,

    Looks like the other guy is going to buy the car. Sorry for the
    bad news. If something happens to fall through, I will be sure to save
    our contact info.

    Thanks for your interest and good luck finding the right E30. Some
    great websites to check are the BMWCCA RMC website, the national
    BMWCCA website, and also Roadfly.com."

    Soooooo, still looking for a nice car if you hear of anything.
    Screw that guy man. If this buyer DOES fall through, lowball the shit out of him, and tell him he lost his chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • bcausey
    replied
    PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, fuck that guy

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    No car for me :(

    "Hi Matt,

    Looks like the other guy is going to buy the car. Sorry for the
    bad news. If something happens to fall through, I will be sure to save
    our contact info.

    Thanks for your interest and good luck finding the right E30. Some
    great websites to check are the BMWCCA RMC website, the national
    BMWCCA website, and also Roadfly.com."

    Soooooo, still looking for a nice car if you hear of anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Seriously, if this guy comes back to you, drop the offer drastically or walk away lol... E30's aren't some RARE entity for fuck's sake and this guy sounds like he needs to add some bleach to his gene pool

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterMiniS
    Yah, I agree with all of you. Today is apparently the day I find out if he sold the car the the other seller or if it "goes" to me. We shall see, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not find out today.
    Well if not there will be always something better to come..;)

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Yah, I agree with all of you. Today is apparently the day I find out if he sold the car the the other seller or if it "goes" to me. We shall see, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not find out today.

    Leave a comment:

Working...