Thoughts/Opinions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloudbase
    Thanks guys. Bimmerman, I'm gonna make
    it to wild wings one of these Thursdays. I
    could freakin walk there it's so close.
    Don't stress it he hasn't been attending lately. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    Thanks guys. Bimmerman, I'm gonna make
    it to wild wings one of these Thursdays. I
    could freakin walk there it's so close.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    yes welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Welcome to the Mountain R3V Shenanigans!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    I recently joined R3V and saw this thread. I called and emailed that guy about his car several times and never heard a word back. Sounds like you probably made out for the better...

    Leave a comment:


  • gmyers395
    replied
    Both my dad and I got out cars from Cal.

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Call Cal at Autosport Werks in Broomfield, he usually has or knows of a good E30 or two around. Josh at ASW is also a good contact, I bought my car from him. Ben bought his from Cal.

    Awesome guys, super knowledgeable, and run an awesome shop.
    I will have to give that a shot. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I bought mine from Cal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Call Cal at Autosport Werks in Broomfield, he usually has or knows of a good E30 or two around. Josh at ASW is also a good contact, I bought my car from him. Ben bought his from Cal.

    Awesome guys, super knowledgeable, and run an awesome shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    that is why you lowball, my friend...

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Daaammmmnnnn, those are not worth that price! My buddies e30 he just got was just a bit above that price and was in amazing condition with a bunch of parts, upgrades, and two sets of wheels and three sets of tires with a 124k engine!!! people are crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Apparently that's the price the market will bear......

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Man, what is with everyone asking $2500 for a POS 325i these days?
    Yeah same thing that I say.. couple weeks ago I went to check out a 89 alpine white with 170k but when I got there holly shit I just wanted to throw up, the car was so disgusting and so dirty an smelled like shit with a beat up body for 2000.. wtf :loco: some people are retarded but I'll tell you what.. the engine worked amazing..

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Yeah, of course. But still. Urgh.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Man, what is with everyone asking $2500 for a POS 325i these days?
    i dunno, but i'd just offer alot less, in a respectful way of course

    Leave a comment:

Working...