Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with clark, I thought this thread was "oh look at this car, i think i'm going to buy it" rather than "mmm i'ma gonna up mah postcountz with random ass craigslist shit"
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

id rock that vert, nice color, nice interior, 5 speed. Besides the body kit whats not to like? He prob will only get 3k for it though
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        I'm with clark, I thought this thread was "oh look at this car, i think i'm going to buy it" rather than "mmm i'ma gonna up mah postcountz with random ass craigslist shit"
        Not to be a douche, but it is "Shit I found on Colorado Craigslist."

Just sayin'.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Says the guy posting on an e30 forum with no e30 and no intentions of ever having one again.
          Originally posted by joshw02
          Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
          Originally posted by Ian Bowers
          If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

ooh girl who you talking bout..all my post are gold...solid gold

Comment

Originally posted by gmyers395 View Post
              Says the guy posting on an e30 forum with no e30 and no intentions of ever having one again.

I had one for three years.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Ladies, I can post whatever the heck I want, and none of you can do a bleedin' thing about it.

;)

Meanwhile, up here in Loveland...

Comment

I'm going to look at this with my friend tomorrow. He's got cash in hand. I was going to do a rough PPI on it. Not terribly familiar with the S52 or E30 swaps. What should I look for other than the normal stuff????
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

see if he chipped it off, red label dme atleast, if the euro maf is 3.5'' or not, if yes legit, look for a coupler and that'll probably mean its chipped off. pink injectors which should come on that engine. whether he swapped the valve cover and went with obd-1 coil packs or obd2 with standard obd2 valve cover. oil pan of course, maybe if there was any preventive maintenance like oil pump nut? bushings of course, the way they got the tranny mounted on there. straight rear subframe - have seen these bend from the s52 power. what radiators being run, the brake setup/reservoir setup. and you should ask that when he did the swap and converted to obd-1, did he buy new or used sensors… same for the single* oxygen sensor. and last that the check engine light works when you do the pedal 5 trick, if thats not rigged up i would doubt the speed sensor to the dme is setup too. idk if the euro maf is 3.5'' or not, if yes legit, look for a coupler and that'll probably mean its chipped off.

thats all i got. let me know how it looks, sounds like a hell of a deal to me just for that setup and having it in a chassis. my swap alone was 5k once everything was bought w/ new sensors

Comment

Thanks man. What's the 5 pedal trick?
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        Thanks man. What's the 5 pedal trick?
                        Check engine light on in your car? Not sure how to fix it? Use the techniques outlined in this article to figure out which problems are causing the light to come on.

Comment

/\good looks

Comment

http://boulder.craigslist.org/stp/2422624279.html
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              Meanwhile, up here in Loveland...

and, back on topic: http://boulder.craigslist.org/stp/9426472261.html
                              Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 06-30-2011, 09:08 AM.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

m4m...but no gay shit?

lol wut?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X