Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to keep using this thread to sell my car (I won't post this anymore here as I'm sure it's annoying) but I figured I'd throw this up here for local R3V peeps before I drop the price on CL. I'd gladly take $3,000 for this with the original basket weaves and will still come with almost new Hankook Winter Peaks on bottlecaps. Just sick of having 3 cars on the street!

Comment

damn your really making me want to sell my current car for yours....

Comment

youd have to sell it quick haha
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggity8 View Post
          I don't mean to keep using this thread to sell my car (I won't post this anymore here as I'm sure it's annoying) but I figured I'd throw this up here for local R3V peeps before I drop the price on CL. I'd gladly take $3,000 for this with the original basket weaves and will still come with almost new Hankook Winter Peaks on bottlecaps. Just sick of having 3 cars on the street!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3375689748.html
          you and me both, man, I'm trying to sell my car as well. Lots of interest, multiple calls per day, but someone has yet to actually follow through.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            you and me both, man, I'm trying to sell my car as well. Lots of interest, multiple calls per day, but someone has yet to actually follow through.
            Well I hope you you have better luck going forward brother. Hopefully you don't have to shuffle them around for street cleaning or anything up there. When I lived in Denver I had to do that and it SUCKED!

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
              damn your really making me want to sell my current car for yours....
              Don't do anything crazy now. Then again... I wouldn't stop you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggity8 View Post
                Don't do anything crazy now. Then again... I wouldn't stop you!
                haha
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

not a bad deal at all for a late model 325is. http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/3442946282.html

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
                        actually, not!

the ricer wing on the trunk of an e39 means that a tool owned it, and proper maintenance wasn't performed.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          actually, not!

the ricer wing on the trunk of an e39 means that a tool owned it, and proper maintenance wasn't performed.
                          Very few M62s have had proper maintenance performed. :(

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
                            HA HA HA HA " it has some damage in the left side of the front."

more like complete demolition to the whole front of the car!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              Very few M62s have had proper maintenance performed. :(
                              This is very true.

Comment

Look at that wing!
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X