Car stolen? Now what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkse30
    So the guy I got the car from wasn't his,it was his brothers that was in jail! Detective called me in on Monday to go make another report so I went and that's when he told me that. I guess now im goin to court to see who's ganna pay me! As of rite know I care less if I get it back I just want my money. I have another appointment with the detective see how that goes.

    By the way I got another e36 and my e30 has a straight frame after 8 months and it's driving great!
    Awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    So the guy I got the car from wasn't his,it was his brothers that was in jail! Detective called me in on Monday to go make another report so I went and that's when he told me that. I guess now im goin to court to see who's ganna pay me! As of rite know I care less if I get it back I just want my money. I have another appointment with the detective see how that goes.

    By the way I got another e36 and my e30 has a straight frame after 8 months and it's driving great!

    Leave a comment:


  • dubseven
    replied
    Any word on this?

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Originally posted by EyExR
    looks like you'll be getting it back?

    good luck. this really sucks.
    Well I called the damn detective that has the case but he never answers! Just now my mom called me saying theres another letter at home, so I'll head down there in the morning to see what that says..

    Leave a comment:


  • EyExR
    replied
    looks like you'll be getting it back?

    good luck. this really sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Ohh bureaucracy!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Ok so wtf is this, I get this letter in the mail saying I could go pick my car up the tow truck place. I get there and said the car still has a police hold???

    There a quick phone pic on the letter

    Leave a comment:


  • oldmann
    replied
    Now you will get to pay for the tow and impound fee's, courtesy of the Denver PD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Franken30
    replied
    Did you get it back? What was their excuse?

    Leave a comment:


  • conway
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    So I just got off the phone with Denver DMV they said that stolen report was token off already and I should be getting a call from the officer before Friday if not to call back ASAP!

    Leave a comment:


  • conway
    replied
    Sue everyone, state & previous owner, if you can prove punitive damages that should cover lawyer fees. 'Merica!

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    There was a parade? I wasn't aware we had parades when cars got stolen. The State of Colorado shat on this man's parade when they stole his car from him. I was simply giving a realistic weather report.
    Somebody asked for the weather?

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    This might be true. But you could also go another route and maybe one will do it "pro bono" if you are super lucky.

    This is totally worth a shot.

    P.S. Thanks Roland for shitting on someone's parade as usual.
    There was a parade? I wasn't aware we had parades when cars got stolen. The State of Colorado shat on this man's parade when they stole his car from him. I was simply giving a realistic weather report.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    How'd you get the car? Didn't you go pick it up at his/ her house?

    Leave a comment:

Working...