Car stolen? Now what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    I always run VIN's via the local PD before paying for a car, you never know...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    That's interesting. If anything the cops with probably confiscate the car & leave u with nothing, but a sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    That sucks,who did you buy it from and did you get a title?

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    started a topic Car stolen? Now what?

    Car stolen? Now what?

    So I've own my e36 for about 3 months,yesterday my temp tag was expired so I went to go get plates for it. They told that car was reported stolen and now I can't get plates for it nor drive!
    I called the number they gave me to call the state DMV? They said that car is roperted stolen and that there will b an officer calling me in the next few days...
    Just wondering has anyone had a problem before? If so what can I do about it? I mean I didnt steel the car! It's under my name so idk what to do any help would be great

    I posted here just because theres a bigger and more active community here than BF..
Working...